Hi! Just joined and just getting started...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo26

Reaction score
Mold- šŸ˜„
Mold, like rust, never sleeps.
Speaking of arch-enemy Cancer, I ran across this stuff a couple years ago when I was re-habbing my Toyota.
Over the years, I've used the other competing products and had so-so to fair results. This stuff actually Works.
(Disclaimer- I have no ties whatsoever to this mfgr and not compensated for the endorsement)
It puts the big smackdown on rust, as is made for corrosion control on offshore platforms. No, a gallon of this stuff is Not cheap, but then the damage that corrosion does ain't either.
Have treated my Bronc to this stuff all around the battery tray area and it has k-o'ed the rust there like always.
Hope that's of some help to folks here....and welcome aboard, D-K.

Attachments

• 20220520_201537.jpg
    20220520_201537.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

L\Bronco

Reaction score
Mileage on the 78... Speedometer has been replaced by the previous owner. We bought as another project. Interestingly, we also have a 69 Mach I! The fuel injection on the 78 is Holley Sn_per - with an "i". Highly recommend. It works great.
Thats cool! I have a 69 convertible. I have the holley system for it (in the trunk for now)

camera jan 2021 077.JPG

Thanks for the info, I'll get on it when the Bronco is done.
Love to see a pict of your Mach1

NotaVegetarian

Reaction score
Man I love them Broncos. Got a pair too. A 78, and a 79. The 79 Iā€™ve had since 1980. The 78, is setup for hunting, a stock 400, an 2 barrel, no headers pretty much stock. We stripped the interior new floors in the front primed and covered everything in bedliner.

My 79 is awesome everything is custom from the front bumper to the rear. The stock parts are glass and sheet metal. Warn winch and bump, 4 KC Daylighters, 400 hp crate under the hood, Holley carb, Headman headers, 4ā€ suspension lift 35ā€ BFG Mud Terrains, trac lock in the front, Detroit locker rear, custom drive shafts, 6ā€ air tank on the rear, and the list goes on. Will never part with this one.

Need to get one more.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Man I love them Broncos. Got a pair too. A 78, and a 79. The 79 Iā€™ve had since 1980. The 78, is setup for hunting, a stock 400, an 2 barrel, no headers pretty much stock. We stripped the interior new floors in the front primed and covered everything in bedliner.

My 79 is awesome everything is custom from the front bumper to the rear. The stock parts are glass and sheet metal. Warn winch and bump, 4 KC Daylighters, 400 hp crate under the hood, Holley carb, Headman headers, 4ā€ suspension lift 35ā€ BFG Mud Terrains, trac lock in the front, Detroit locker rear, custom drive shafts, 6ā€ air tank on the rear, and the list goes on. Will never part with this one.

Need to get one more.
Where did you get the crate motor at Mike?. Has anyone seen Meinsk lately ? I haven,t seen him in awhile. I hope he is alright.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I think they look really cool but I don't find them very useful honestly... Just too small in my opinion! I can't see enough of the road and traffic through them. Actually going to install the bigger fold away mirrors on the 79 after it gets painted. Are you keeping the small mirrors?
Yes I will keep the smaller mirrors. I can see good out of them and won,t have to adjust them much at night---to keep from being blinded at night..

NotaVegetarian

Reaction score
Thanks Mike. What all was on it and can I ask what it cost ?
Get your check book out, the Crate was over $5k with all the new stuff to keep the warranty. Good money spent. Used my intake and carb. Thatā€™s been a few years so the price is probably higher now.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Get your check book out, the Crate was over $5k with all the new stuff to keep the warranty. Good money spent. Used my intake and carb. Thatā€™s been a few years so the price is probably higher now.
I looked at some of their motors. Can,nt see putting a hp motor in a truck--that won,t be driven fast along distance. Plus the price of low octane gas. Thanks Mike.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar