Started work on the Beast!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
HaHa!!! I never put any steps on my Bronco or trucks for my gf to get in easier. Either she gets in on her own account, or I get to 'help'... Once you teach her how to climb in without a step, she won't give those steps a 2nd thought. Low-hanging steps get in the way of trail obstacles and will get ripped off anyhow. BTW, Roadkill, be careful when you get out of the lifted Bronco for the first time. The new height takes a bit of getting used to, and it's embarrassing to fall on your face. Don't ask me how I know, but it hurts to hit the ground when you're an old man like we are, JSM84

mbtech2003

Reaction score
as oposed to drilling holes in the sheetmetal for one of the ones you see mounted vertically on the "B" pillar behind the door. Of course she is the boss around here so if she insists, I will definately give her what she wants.
like my truck see the pic on my previous post. they were there when i bought the truck.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gryph