Sliders 78/79

Regina

Hi there what is the going price for a set of rear sliding windows for a 78 /79 bronco.. If can find them...thanks

Last edited:

johnnyreb

Hi there what is the going price for a set of rear sliding windows for a 78 /79 bronco.. If can find them...thanks
I know where their is a set ,but I won,t know what he is asking for at least a week. Ebay has robbers. If I had a set. I,d look at the cost to shim. Then figure a price first. I,ll check back and let you know.

johnnyreb

I called my friend up yesterday and he said he would have to look at them and then get back to me. He,s a older gentleman and runs a junk yard without any help. I,m gonna try and make it over to see him in a couple of weeks. Hoping to get my bronco straightened out .So I can start driving it and get some bugs worked out of it.

Tiha

Ditto on the junkyards.
Back when there were more of these in the junk yard it was $50 a pair, pull yourself.

Sliders with a wing window.

Maybe watch marketplace or craigslist for a partout.

johnnyreb

My bronco Ranger XLT has them and the bronco Custom does not. I haven,t opened them on the Ranger when I had it on the road,but when I put the back window down in the tailgate. It made things inside alot cooler. I don,t know how opening the slider or rear side wing window could make it much cooler. Only a breeze from the wing window. I did call the guy and he said he didn,t know what they sold for,but would find out and get back to me. Again I am planning on going over their hopefully next week.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ole