Yet another noob

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BroncoJJG

Reaction score
I've come to this site alot this last month and have learned so much i wanted to join the community. I'm 23 y/o in so Cali, Just got a 94 Bronco EB 5.8 with the E40D and the Limited slip rear. 130k on it, completly stock and in xlnt condition, guess i'll have to be the one to pop its offroading cherry. Its Green with the Beigh EB trim paint.

94_bronco.jpg

I am new to the FSB, i've owned a BII since i was 16

B2_Muddy.jpg

, my dad has a 71 EB and had a 84 FSB.

71EB.JPG

I already have a set of 33x1150" BFG MuddT's but i have to wait untill i get a lift to use em

here is a list of what i want to do, any comments, suggestions, or anything are well welcomed.

Trans valve body

after market Trans Cooler.

rebuild kit for rear 8.8 limited slip axle

Manual Locking hub kit (mine is a 5bolt auto locking) no clue where or how yet

front Bumper (prerunner) maybe from autofab.com

axle shields

Suspension kit. 4" suspension lift, extended radius arms and full set of leafs :-D BroncoGraveyard or JCWhitney prolly

Wish List:

Air horns

CB Radio with perm. antenna mount

Hitch

larger battery

Brighter head light bulbs

Lights for prerunner bumper

Sun visor accross roofline

roof mounted lightbar

Billet grill

Softtop

Aftermarket exaust

aftermarket high output alternator

MAF and intake system

Sound system ;-)

And this is my 27mpg Baby :-D

ranger02.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Seabronc

Reaction score
Welcome to the Zone > . Post a couple of pictures when you get a chance, we would like to at them.

Good luck,

:)>-

Roadkill

Reaction score
Welcome! Nice looking truck you got there. That's quite a "to-do" list you got, too. Should keep you busy for a while but there's nothing like the satisfaction from riding around in a truck you built yourself. The hub swap you been asking about is a piece of cake and well worth the money (in my opinion) and with your 5 ***** hubs, you won't need the $60 conversion "kit" which is actually just a set of spindle nuts that are a slightly different thickness from the stock ones and allow the manual hubs to seat and line up properly.

OP
OP
B

BroncoJJG

Reaction score
Welcome! Nice looking truck you got there. That's quite a "to-do" list you got, too. Should keep you busy for a while but there's nothing like the satisfaction from riding around in a truck you built yourself. The hub swap you been asking about is a piece of cake and well worth the money (in my opinion) and with your 5 ***** hubs, you won't need the $60 conversion "kit" which is actually just a set of spindle nuts that are a slightly different thickness from the stock ones and allow the manual hubs to seat and line up properly.
hehe oppsss. i just bought the MM Premium hubs with the conversion kit for 65. I'm really excited about it, i'd like to be able to keep up with my dad in his EB. but it sure is fun to build and work on this thing. the to-do list would be longer if money werent an issue.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Welcome to Bronco Zone!!! Nice-looking Bronco, appears to be a great rig. It's good that you have a plan for the mods/upgrades you'd like to do, even if it takes a few months or a few years. JSM84

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gryph