tow hooks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muddrivermike

Reaction score
Are you people serious?!CHAINS.Ok so run a bigger chain so you dont break it,but its ok,Youll just rip the frame out.But thats fine also because since your frame will be ripped out cause the bigger chain didnt break you no longer have to worry about the crumble zones anymore cause the frame will be so F**ked up that you wont be able to drive it anymore...Great Idea isnt it?Some one should invent a "tow strap" or better yet maybe something called a "winch"..As you can tell im being sarcastic... <_<

50joe

Reaction score
If I can yank a BMW out of a mud filled trench with that POS aluminum ***** hook in the bumper, the crumple zones will be fine. The trick is to pull PROPERLY. Most things get damaged when some dumb **** hooks a chain, strap, or whatever up, and leaves slack on it to **** the stuck vehicle out. THAT is the fastest way to destroy stuff.

OP
OP
joshmccln

joshmccln

Reaction score
not all of us got the money to dump into a thousand dollar winch to begin with....but im not arguing with you on the chain i never use it espically to ****** first off if u pullin someone with chain and u get stuck theres nothing pulling you back like a rope would so you cant get unstuck second once its tight and ur stuck u cant just cut it off ur then lookin for someone to pull two trucks out at the same time or a pair of bolt cutters and three if it does break its liable to **** someone.

thanks miesk for that post on the c zone i think im gonna disengage the air bag sensors and put some shackels on it not to worried about air bags... i hit a tree doing 50 dead on in my 92 bronco custom with no air bag and walked away with 6-7 stiches

bronco **** thats what i was referring to when i said ****** if it cant hold up to a ****** it aint much good for the gumbo mud down here im not sayin im lookin for somthing to hold at a 25 mph ****** but i want something to hold up to at least a 10mph ******

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
joshmccln

joshmccln

Reaction score
well yall been tyin to look around to see if the front receiver was capable to hold up but have not found any thing but i was lookin at some old pics of my 92 bronco that i ran into a tree doing 45 and by the looks of it the czone did not even crumple so i think thats what im going with just wanted to say thanks to all of yall for the in put

Smoke98

Reaction score
I’m liking the look of this. Would be nice to see a 2019 f250 bumper conversion with this winch and tow hook set up. 

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo Josh, 

Doubt that PB400 will fit your Bronco.  Call Setina to confirm.

We have used the PB100 on our 96 a few times to push cars to roadside with no damage to them or our 96.  

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar