Newbie Saying Hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zakcode

Reaction score
:wacko: hi i just wanted to say hello and welcome to my world or to welcome me to your world.which ever is easier. i am a pediatric home health CNA. i take care of sick and terminally ill children for a living.i have a set of twin boys that love to help work on my "monster truck" then like to help break it or get it stuck.mywife thinks i am nuts for spending as much money as i do on my truck but i just cant help it. its too much fun.
clap.gif
/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /><' />

rlynch131

Reaction score
I like your last sentance, "********* broncos rule" welcome, I'm new here too. Lots of great info and discussions.

OP
OP
Z

zakcode

Reaction score
thanks for the welcome. i have already found some very informative threads thanks for the help hope i can help someone in the future :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Welcome to Broncozone!!! Whether you have questions or answers, this site is fantastic when it comes to the Ford Bronco!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnK