My Custom Bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jepswagon

Reaction score
hi all, here is my project and i hope you all can help.

I plan on taking a 79 vw bus and breeding it with a bronco.

My reason is simple. When selecting a customizing project, I figured that I would create something unique. To this day,I haven't been able to locate a vw bus that has been turned into a beefy 4x4.

I happen to love the way bronco's bounce about while in action and I also love the simple yet functional design of the vw [-o< camper van.

Well, here it comes.....THE MIGHTY JEPSWAGON......

anyboby think its to much. or should i hit the nitro buttom on my project?

Seabronc

Reaction score
If youre going to call it a Jepswagon, why don't you breed your VW with a Jeep? Nuke it!! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Welcome to the site and good luck no matter what you do. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

:)>-

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Welcome to Bronco Zone!!!

There was a company in the 80's that did 4wd conversions on vans, mostly the Ford Econoline models since they had a big motor. I think it would be cool to chop the VW in half and make a rock crawler or mud drag truck using the Bronco frame. I can envision daisies and butterflies painted on the "bug", but with 38" boggers!!! I know a dude that put a VW bug on a Bronco frame and dropped in a 460 cid. He won most every race...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23