Members Rigs photos and stats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
My parts truck has the sliders in the cap, one pane is broken and the weatherstrips are bad. Its pretty cool though, first one Ive seen
I used to work at this factory that made rubber seals. I worked on them for awhile. Been thinking about making a visit to them and see if they would make the seals for vehicles. We made parts for air planes,trains,hovercraft. . When I worked on the molds. We used these big still clamps to hold the molds together. One day the big wheel came to me and asked me to not put so much pressure on the clamps. The people taking them apart are complaing they are tight . For they had to use a breaker pipe to take them off. For me to not use a breaker bar on them ,.To tighten them. I told him I wasn,t. Then he asked me to show him.So I did--tighten the clamps buy hand and then he went over and tried to loosen one .haha He said damn man. I saw it myself. Just barely tighten them and let me check them again. I did and he said try and ease up on them. Your stronger in your arms then what you think. I told him he needed to put real men on the other end--they are wimps. I,ve always had hard jobs and had to use my arms in the mines,woods and loading and unloading steel. Where they had easy jobs. They never did have a mold to leak while I was on that job. All of the seals came out good., One mold would have about 50 clamps on it.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Here’s a picture of mine. Here are the basics of what I own.

86 351

Can you tell we’re in pollen season?
Well I pity the suffers who go through it. I did for awhile and noticed what was some of the cause---cheery and spruce trees. You could see the pollen blow off of them during windy days. I cut them down around the house and feel alot better. It affected my eyes so bad at times I couldn,t hardly see to drive.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Well I pity the suffers who go through it. I did for awhile and noticed what was some of the cause---cheery and spruce trees. You could see the pollen blow off of them during windy days. I cut them down around the house and feel alot better. It affected my eyes so bad at times I couldn,t hardly see to drive.
It might be in Texas. Hear it comes when the leaves start coming out and they are barely showing hear.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Ours had a 410, the valve cover sticker said 425 hp, I believe it!
Yes I do to. These educated enviromentalist thought because they went to colleg they know it all. These rivers---and I noticed it after the flood we had a few years back. Get changed underneith as well. Now when the water gets up. It goes down faster. Just think how much water was hear . Before the Grande Canyon got low. The earth changes inside too---not only on top of what we an see. Look at the ice age. I,m glad it warmed up. Let them motors open up and listen to that music of squealing tires and the smell of rubber . Raise that hood and see the motor. With out the tubes and smoog trash every where.

OP
OP
Zeus78

Zeus78

Reaction score
Here’s a picture of mine. Here are the basics of what I own.

86 351

Can you tell we’re in pollen season?
Very nice. I love that style of two-tone. Welcome to the thread and don't be a stranger.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Ah, the cooler goes in the back, it'll be mounted on a drawer that will slide out onto the tailgate.
For the summer months. When you use the air conditioner ducts on the front. If a person did care about changing anything., You could mounts the cup holders in front of the duct(s)

OP
OP
Zeus78

Zeus78

Reaction score
For the summer months. When you use the air conditioner ducts on the front. If a person did care about changing anything., You could mounts the cup holders in front of the duct(s)
I removed the AC system when I swapped the 460 in. Funny thing is, I never even tried to use the AC, figured it wouldn't blow cold air anyway, but the day I removed it, I turned it on and it blew ice cold. Ugh, of course it would.

L\Bronco

Reaction score
I removed the AC system when I swapped the 460 in. Funny thing is, I never even tried to use the AC, figured it wouldn't blow cold air anyway, but the day I removed it, I turned it on and it blew ice cold. Ugh, of course it would.
Thats how it goes.
I got lucky, when I swapped mine, the A\C plenum still fits with 1 1\2" to spare, I just have to make up lines for where old meets new. (I'll keep the original evap, everything else is 2003. A\c is nice when you need it. (Even up here)
Cheers

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Did you keep the parts of it?

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Yeah, they're laying around in the barn somewhere, but I'm willing to sacrifice cold air for ease of access to the engine and underhood components. It's a trail rig, so not having AC is okay.
Are you wanting to sale any of the parts?--Let me know.

OP
OP
Zeus78

Zeus78

Reaction score
Are you wanting to sale any of the parts?--Let me know.
Someday I will. I know I have a c6 trans, radiator/shroud combo for a 302, new set of cardone calipers, steerong wheel and some old beat up door panels to sell. Probably going to set up shop at a flea market this summer and sell everything off.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Someday I will. I know I have a c6 trans, radiator/shroud combo for a 302, new set of cardone calipers, steerong wheel and some old beat up door panels to sell. Probably going to set up shop at a flea market this summer and sell everything off.
I can,nt think of the member on her--he,s the one useing the newer model gears with the 79 bronco. He,s looking for a --round ford horn button--if its what you have ,Contact him. It might be the same one he is looking for.