Members Rigs photos and stats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Zeus78

Zeus78

Reaction score
sounds easy enough, thanks, I guess that stuff is made to bond to nearly anything.
Your combination looks awesome! Just the right blend of rugged and gorgeous!
Check this console out. Haha, it makes use of a wide open space.
I ran red and black feeders from the auxiliary battery to + and - buss bars that are mounted behind the switch panel face plate to make switch wiring easier.
There are shut off switches under the hood, but I run front/rear off road lighting, winch, electric fuel pump and an auxiliary battery system volt meter off that switch plate. Works great.

Attachments

• 20220330_114646.jpg
    20220330_114646.jpg
    353.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 20220330_114600.jpg
    20220330_114600.jpg
    428.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 20220330_114611.jpg
    20220330_114611.jpg
    335.6 KB · Views: 6

L\Bronco

Reaction score
I ran red and black feeders from the auxiliary battery to + and - buss bars that are mounted behind the switch panel face plate to make switch wiring easier.
There are shut off switches under the hood, but I run front/rear off road lighting, winch, electric fuel pump and an auxiliary battery system volt meter off that switch plate. Works great.
int 1.jpg
Nice, That is a convenient place to put the controls without chopping up the dash! Cup holders are way more important than we want to admit.
Mines not as functional as yours, but it has a 12v charge port, usb charge port, and I was planning a 1500W inverter inside. It's a rear seat console from a 2010 Navigator. Fits fairly well in there. (With my powertrain upgrades, I don't have a floor shifter for the T\case anymore)

OP
OP
Zeus78

Zeus78

Reaction score
View attachment 29615
Nice, That is a convenient place to put the controls without chopping up the dash! Cup holders are way more important than we want to admit.
Mines not as functional as yours, but it has a 12v charge port, usb charge port, and I was planning a 1500W inverter inside. It's a rear seat console from a 2010 Navigator. Fits fairly well in there. (With my powertrain upgrades, I don't have a floor shifter for the T\case anymore)
That's a heck of an idea, fits right in there. Where did those seats come from?

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I love that blue! I did my first 79 in a blue a bit like that (no pearl, but still nice, I did the cap dark charcoal and the wheels the same, It was awesome! That must look fantastic in the sun!
yes I like the color alot too.
View attachment 29615
Consols are nice,but I learnt years ago. The safest place to be if you seen you was gonna be in a accident was in the floor. With a console sometimes they prevented you from getting in the floor,but I,d like to make one for over head and be able to hit the floor in case.

L\Bronco

Reaction score
That's a heck of an idea, fits right in there. Where did those seats come from?
2017 or 18 Audi Q8, They fit on the original bases wit 2 pieces of flat bar. They are a little high but with all of the power adjustments I am comfortable and I'm 6'2"
The back seat fits perfectly as well (Middle row from the Q8) they will bolt right to the floor, I just have to figure out rear seat belts, (The factory ones will work in the front.)LGPL2220.JPG
This was a rough mock up

OP
OP
Zeus78

Zeus78

Reaction score
2017 or 18 Audi Q8, They fit on the original bases wit 2 pieces of flat bar. They are a little high but with all of the power adjustments I am comfortable and I'm 6'2"
The back seat fits perfectly as well (Middle row from the Q8) they will bolt right to the floor, I just have to figure out rear seat belts, (The factory ones will work in the front.)View attachment 29616
This was a rough mock up
Wow, those look like they fit great. Sure beats the seats I have that I found in someone's trash. 😂

NotaVegetarian

Reaction score
Love the stance on that black one. What motors do they have?

The 78 is a stock 400 with a 2 barrel. The 79 has a older model 408, 400hp Crate from Summit Racing dropped it in 18 years ago absolutely great engine if I change it again will get another one if I can. If the 78 needs a swap will swing a Crate in it great engines

NotaVegetarian

Reaction score
The back seat fits perfectly as well (Middle row from the Q8) they will bolt right to the floor, I just have to figure out rear seat belts, (The factory ones will work in the front.)View attachment 29616
This was a rough mock up
Nicely design

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Nicely design
I had 2 Toyota seats in mine for awhile. I hade to make pedistal for each one to sit higher. What I liked about them is they would almost lay flat,but they were not as comfortable as the bench seat I got out of another one. I also have the back seat. Out in the building.It has green cloth material on it.

L\Bronco

Reaction score
I had 2 Toyota seats in mine for awhile. I hade to make pedistal for each one to sit higher. What I liked about them is they would almost lay flat,but they were not as comfortable as the bench seat I got out of another one. I also have the back seat. Out in the building.It has green cloth material on it.
My parts truck has Toyota seats in the front, They seem to fit pretty well, )I haven't looked very close though)

L\Bronco

Reaction score
Got the dash back in, 2003 cluster looks ok, not perfect, but I'm not a fan of the electronic replacements. Ill see how I like it after a while. (I needed it to make the PATS system work too, I'm trying to do the whole thing without a tune)

IMG_3789.jpg

L\Bronco

Reaction score
Did you build that console? I like the fit! And where did you get the switch plate? I almost has an aircraft look to it.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Got the dash back in, 2003 cluster looks ok, not perfect, but I'm not a fan of the electronic replacements. Ill see how I like it after a while. (I needed it to make the PATS system work too, I'm trying to do the whole thing without a tune)

View attachment 29623
My bronco ranger has the same steering wheel and horn. Looking nice.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Looking at the set up in your instrument panel Do you remember the way Edsel had their. Where it rotated and the gear selector was in the steering wheel. My neighbor has one.t was a greenish----blueish color and white. It was a reallu good looking color combination.