Members Rigs photos and stats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I can,nt think of the member on her--he,s the one useing the newer model gears with the 79 bronco. He,s looking for a --round ford horn button--if its what you have ,Contact him. It might be the same one he is looking for.
He lives in Alberta,Ca.

OP
OP
Zeus78

Zeus78

Reaction score
I can,nt think of the member on her--he,s the one useing the newer model gears with the 79 bronco. He,s looking for a --round ford horn button--if its what you have ,Contact him. It might be the same one he is looking for.
Yeah, I saw that, I don't have a horn button, just a wheel.

OP
OP
Zeus78

Zeus78

Reaction score
But how about it being handy.While you are traveling down the road? Buy one and have it attached to the consol?
Eh, my bronco will most likely be trailered to the trail head. Off road tires on blacktop, is not a good combination for tire life and this bronco has a spool in the rear axle, so it's built for off road.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Eh, my bronco will most likely be trailered to the trail head. Off road tires on blacktop, is not a good combination for tire life and this bronco has a spool in the rear axle, so it's built for off road.
If I head into a place that rough. I,ll just put the racks on the bumper and load up the Honda Trail 90.haha