Just got here from CO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wileec

Reaction score
From what I see the vets here seem be be nicer to the new-bes tham some other sites. Have been around Bronco sites since 2000 and a Bronco owner since 1987. Here is my curant baby, befor I got new tires and wheels

soft_top.jpg

Roadkill

Reaction score
Welcome to BroncoZone! > The guys are here are pretty friendly. You will recognize a few of the same screen names from the other site, but there's no bashing going on here (I've also never seen any of the guys from here take part in the bashing on other sites) That's an interesting looking soft top on there. I've never seen one exactly like it, was it custom made?

Edit:

Oops, :blush: didn't notice you're signature specificaly says "custom soft top". I guess a better question would be, did you make it yourself? Lot's of people looking for one. I bet a write-up on how to build your own would make you very popular! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
wileec

wileec

Reaction score
No I do not have that kind of skill. I saw a simlar on around town and stopped the guy and asked who did it. He gave me the name of a local (sort of) hour away auto apolstery shop they did a fantistic job. I am sure that anybody that works with convertable tops or boat tops could do one. The price was real simlar to STC prices and I got something unique, for my ride.

MDDYATV

Reaction score
Welcome to the zone. Ya I stopped going over to the other sites this one rocks. no one ever bashes people and you get truthful straight answers. Anyway chances of giving that name of the apolstery shop?

OP
OP
wileec

wileec

Reaction score
It is a place here in Denver called Blazing Enterprises. They do work for most of the dealers in town.

OP
OP
wileec

wileec

Reaction score
quote name='WileE7' date='Oct 9 2007, 06:34 PM' post='61764']

Hey man where in CO are you from i lived in Aurora/Centennial befroe i joined the military i still have family there

In Erie just north of Denver south of Longmont... Still like your avitar

wileec.jpg[

This is mine in a lot of other fourms.

bronco_83

Reaction score
i was in the springs, gotta go back get the rest my stuff from my friends house...i was in the army there

mustangtoby

Reaction score
You guys ever get over on the Western Slope? I'm in southwestern Colorado, about 1 1/2 hours from Moab, and the country around here is great. One hour to the east, and I can be at 13,000 ft (Telluride area), or an hour to the west and be in high desert. Great mud in the winter, snow in the high country, rockcrawling, plenty of hills to climb, old mining roads everywhere.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23