Hello from Italy...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarkBright'67

Reaction score
Hey ya all ... ! First of all i've to tanx Admin. for support with my registration problems' about 2 months ago. Today i've finally decided to introduce myself and my '96 XLT 302 Ford B...aby ! lol ,im really proud of it , i live in mountain and "he" gives me alot of satisfactions in my country way of life... on winter specially. About me : i've 47 years old, im a biker,i love "ALL" American motors (n theyr history), i like beer n da good company , plus...fischin', NFL , NHL..., so please dont talk about "spaghetti","soccer","mafia" n Co. ..with me...lol. I hope to join this beautyful forum for long time and learn from it as much its possible... , i sow you are all good friends n really gentle in any kind of help.. but i know "forums' rules" ....dont worry (read is a "must"...write is only an option...lol). Have fun n ..greetings from another Bronco lover ! :)

1365604550945.jpg

1365604502417.jpg

1365604479295.jpg

1365604374732.jpg

Seabronc

Reaction score
Welcome to the Zone :D/ > .

Nice looking Bronco. We are always here to help as much as possible.

Good luck,

peace.gif

Skitter302

Staff member
Reaction score
Bronco in Italy?! Bet that turns some heads. Welcome to the Forums!

OP
OP
M

MarkBright'67

Reaction score
Tanx guys...! ...yup Skitter...its rare to see on our roads...as the 90% of yours "other" cars n trucks..., so unfortunatly... i cant often turn my head too... lol.

Big_Rob

Reaction score
Thanks to those military guys.... there's a few Bronco's all over Europe.

But paying $7-$9 per gallon must ****!

OP
OP
M

MarkBright'67

Reaction score
Hi Big_Rob...yup ...it sucks ...but... which is the problem ? ..i'll never buy a new Ford Raptor..savin' money for my Bronco' "thirst" ...lol , it makes me happy enough ! My compliments for your beautyful truck ! :)>-

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23