Hello from Colorado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Superduty 66

Reaction score
I joined a few months ago but never introduced. I've been a gear head all my life, even made a living from it for 23 years. When I was younger I was into first generation Mustangs then Fairlanes but since about 2002 its been late 80s and 90s Broncos. I have rebuilt a few of them now and continue with the 3 I have. I have had my 95 EB for 18 years and she has been a work horse and fun to drive. So I have started to do a bumper to bumper restoration woth a 6in lift , 35s and pepper up motor. I will post some before pics then a few during and the finished project. I have enjoyed reading the different threads and hope to respond with help sometimes.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I joined a few months ago but never introduced. I've been a gear head all my life, even made a living from it for 23 years. When I was younger I was into first generation Mustangs then Fairlanes but since about 2002 its been late 80s and 90s Broncos. I have rebuilt a few of them now and continue with the 3 I have. I have had my 95 EB for 18 years and she has been a work horse and fun to drive. So I have started to do a bumper to bumper restoration woth a 6in lift , 35s and pepper up motor. I will post some before pics then a few during and the finished project. I have enjoyed reading the different threads and hope to respond with help sometimes.

That is awesome! Welcome to the Zone. Can't wait to see thos build thread!

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo Superduty 66,
Welcome to our Bronco community!
It is great that you will be here to help others with their Broncos.
Her0s some info for you, but I think you don't need it.:cool:
ASAP, find out if speed control recall work, if equipped was completed. If you still have concerns about Recalls, please contact the Ford Customer Relationship Center:
US: 800-392-3673 | CA: 800-565-3673
Note: 3673 spells "FORD" on phone keys
For the hearing- or speech-impaired: Please contact the Telecommunication Relay Service by dialing 71
"Summary: ON CERTAIN PICKUP TRUCKS, PASSENGER VEHICLES, SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES, AND MOTOR HOMES CHASSIS, THE SPEED CONTROL DEACTIVATION SWITCH MAY, UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS, LEAK INTERNALLY AND THEN OVERHEAT, SMOKE, OR BURN. THIS COULD RESULT IN AN UNDERHOOD FIRE."

1995 Bronco Dealer Brochure @ 1995 Ford Bronco

1995 Bronco Drivetrain, Powertrain Service Manual - Google Drive
The eight Groups found in this manual are:
00 - Service Information
02 - Engine and Transmission Mounting
03 - Engine
05 - Driveline
07 - Transmission
08 - Clutch
09 - Exhaust System
10 - Fuel System
Each Section covers a component or system. The second set of numbers on each page
indicates the Section.
If the vehicle has more than one type of component, such as two types of engines or power
steering systems, alphabetical suffixes are used.
&
1995 Bronco Chassis, Service Manual - Google Drive
To switch between folder list & grid views, click the button to the right of the "DOWNLOAD ALL" button in the upper right corner of the window) by HawkDriver
The twelve Groups found in this manual are:
00 - Service Information
01 - Body
02 - Frame and Mounting (Body)
04 - Suspension
06 - Brake System
11 - Steering System
12 - C,imate Control System
13 - Instrumentation and Warning Systems
14 - Battery and Charging System
15 - Audio Systems
17 - Lighting
18 - Electrical Distribution
Each Section covers a component or system. The second set of numbers on each page
indicates the section.
If the vehicle has more than one type of component, such as two types of engines or power

Haynes Red Manual for 80-95 Bronco & F Series @ Hanes guide 80-96 bko f series.pdf via BroncMom!

Al

OP
OP
S

Superduty 66

Reaction score
That is awesome! Welcome to the Zone. Can't wait to see thos build thread!
Thanks, I can't wait to start showing them, I have too many vehicles and I'm trying to catch up on the things I need to do then I'll get to my want to do list.

OP
OP
S

Superduty 66

Reaction score
Yo Superduty 66,
Welcome to our Bronco community!
It is great that you will be here to help others with their Broncos.
Her0s some info for you, but I think you don't need it.:cool:
ASAP, find out if speed control recall work, if equipped was completed. If you still have concerns about Recalls, please contact the Ford Customer Relationship Center:
US: 800-392-3673 | CA: 800-565-3673
Note: 3673 spells "FORD" on phone keys
For the hearing- or speech-impaired: Please contact the Telecommunication Relay Service by dialing 71
"Summary: ON CERTAIN PICKUP TRUCKS, PASSENGER VEHICLES, SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES, AND MOTOR HOMES CHASSIS, THE SPEED CONTROL DEACTIVATION SWITCH MAY, UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS, LEAK INTERNALLY AND THEN OVERHEAT, SMOKE, OR BURN. THIS COULD RESULT IN AN UNDERHOOD FIRE."

1995 Bronco Dealer Brochure @ 1995 Ford Bronco

1995 Bronco Drivetrain, Powertrain Service Manual - Google Drive
The eight Groups found in this manual are:
00 - Service Information
02 - Engine and Transmission Mounting
03 - Engine
05 - Driveline
07 - Transmission
08 - Clutch
09 - Exhaust System
10 - Fuel System
indicates the Section.
&
1995 Bronco Chassis, Service Manual - Google Drive
To switch between folder list & grid views, click the button to the right of the "DOWNLOAD ALL" button in the upper right corner of the window) by HawkDriver
The twelve Groups found in this manual are:
00 - Service Information
01 - Body
02 - Frame and Mounting (Body)
04 - Suspension
06 - Brake System
11 - Steering System
12 - C,imate Control System
13 - Instrumentation and Warning Systems
14 - Battery and Charging System
15 - Audio Systems
17 - Lighting
18 - Electrical Distribution
indicates the section.

Haynes Red Manual for 80-95 Bronco & F Series @ Hanes guide 80-96 bko f series.pdf via BroncMom!

Al
Thank you very much, information is always good and yes the recall was done along time ago. That's awesome that you give people the safety information.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Welcome to the club

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fryman22