Bronco in Canada ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

monza

Reaction score
soooooooooooo,

The wife (bless) and I might be moving up to British Columbia (from San Fran) :blink:

Anyone know whether my 75EB will be allowed in - or will I have to make all kinds of changes ??

Monza. :)>-

Krafty

Reaction score
as long as Sanfransico has a standardized vehicular safety program for transferring used vehicles and your bronco is kept to those standards then your bronco will not have any issues the way it is. I cant speak for specific laws in BC because I live in Ontario and can only account for vehicle requirements here. although i can imagine that if you are going to update your registry information to bc then you may need to get your bronco certified in a BC garage.

also you wont have to worry about emissions because of the age of the vehicle

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
monza

monza

Reaction score
as long as Sanfransico has a standardized vehicular safety program for transferring used vehicles and your bronco is kept to those standards then your bronco will not have any issues the way it is. I cant speak for specific laws in BC because I live in Ontario and can only account for vehicle requirements here. although i can imagine that if you are going to update your registry information to bc then you may need to get your bronco certified in a BC garage.

also you wont have to worry about emissions because of the age of the vehicle

Hey thanks.

I like that I will be exempt from emissions.

Wont be exempt from the RAIN tho... :((

Monza. :)>-

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsebalj