Alright, Let's Get Formal Introductions Going

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davids78bronco

fabricator extraordinaire
Reaction score
I'll start -

David, 31, Central Oregon, married 12 years, with 3 kids - 2 older girls, and a younger son... all offroaders in training. I have owned two 78 Broncos, and still own one of them. The first one rusted to death, and was stripped of it's goodies. The one I have actually belongs to the wife, but I drive it, work on it, modify it, so it's "mine"

I'm a student at a local college, for manufacturing technology, and sell bumpers, rock sliders, and other offroad accesories. "Bronco" has been generous enough to allow me to **** my junk here on the site, so if there's anything I can do for you guys, I'll be making a $20 donation, for every order that comes thru here. If you're interested in knowing more, feel free to email me anytime, and I can give you a list of prices, options, and requirements

I upload all of my pictures in here http://www.superford.org/registry/vehicles/detail.php?id=775

admin1

Supreme Commander
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You should start a new thread for each introduction so this one doesn't get too long...

b-(

/DN

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23