Introduction And Fuel Problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

laars

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum, so before i get started i want to introduce myself. Name's Daniel, I'm a junir at UT Austin, and I drive an 86 ford bronco. This is my second one, the first one was an 87. Hopefuly one of these days I'll have time to buy and fix up an EB. :blink: I go to school, play all sports, work at lowes, and brew my own beer and hard cider. When I'm not doing those things I'm trying to keep my truck running.

Now to my problem. I've got a fuel leak from a part I don't even recognize. It's a round in-line black canister, right before the in-line pump. I can't find it in my chilton manual and I lost my haynes, and no one I have asked can tell me what it is or what purpose it serves. A few of them have given me unsure answers but I can't find any of those parts at any stores, so I'm sol here. Anyone know what it is? Does it even have a purpose?

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
That sounds like the fuel supply reservoir, if you have EFI. It keeps a constant supply of gas to the high pressure pump in front of it. I don't see one in the LMCTruck Catalog, so you may have to check with a Ford dealer if the local NAPA or PepBoys dont' carry it. And welcome to BroncoZone!!!

P.S.: OK is going down this weekend, right??? ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gryph