Greetings!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FourX4Luvn

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm a long time Ford fan from the northwest. I've owned several Ford 4x4s, but I just picked up my first Bronco last night. I traded a 95 Explorer XLT 4x4 in on a 1995 Bronco XLT 4x4 5.0 EFI. I've driven it maybe 30 miles and I already like it better than my Explorer. My wife has a 1999 Expedition that she jokingly said she'd trade with me. I'd rather have my Bronco than her Expedition, even though it has more creature comforts and more cargo space and towing capacity.

I'm known for my constant vehicle trading. With the exception of a 1978 LTD, I don't think I've ever owned a vehicle longer than a year. I think I just may break that habit with this vehicle. It's not so old I can't find parts for it, and it's not so new that I can't afford to do anything with it. So my plan is to run it till the wheels fall off, then put new ones on it and drive it some more. :D

Anyhow, I know I'm preaching to the choir here, so I guess I'll end my introduction and leave you with a picture of what I have so far. It's nothing great, bone stock but it's in excellent shape, and a great platform for my future plans. >:)

Till we meet again!

HPIM0502.JPG

Seabronc

Reaction score
Welcome to the Zone > Nice looking truck. Lots of people around here with Bronco experience, so just check in if you have any questions. I'm sure we can confuse the issue :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> .

Good luck,

:)>-

harleydeen98258

Reaction score
Nice looking Bronco. I too just bought my very first bronco last night(02 July) down in Everett, Wa. Have always owned F-250 4x4's, but never anything this "small". Where about in Wa. are you located? Lake Stevens here.

:D/

OP
OP
F

FourX4Luvn

Reaction score
Nice looking Bronco.  I too just bought my very first bronco last night(02 July) down in Everett, Wa.  Have always owned F-250 4x4's, but never anything this "small".  Where about in Wa. are you located?  Lake Stevens here.
:D/

24512[/snapback]

I had family in Lake Stevens. Been about 10 years since I've been there though. I'm in central WA, near Ephrata. Not much but wheat fields around here, but we have the sand dunes and mud flats just outside Moses Lake, and another place about 20 minutes from where I live that's scabland territory. I have a friend in Republic, there's miles of mountain trails out there. So those are the places I go to get my wheelin' fix.

Been mostly F-150s for me. Never had the need for anything heavier duty than that, but I've owned just about everything 1/2 ton or less that Ford made at one point or another. Many F-150s, a '60 F-100 unibody (2WD), '70-something Courier, '95 Explorer, '99 Expedition (which is actually my wife's), '88 Ranger (2WD) and of course, now the '95 Bronco.

Anyhow, nice to hear from someone from around my neck of the woods

Have fun with your new truck

B)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gryph