5.0 EFI to C4 kick down?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

73AZBronco

Reaction score
I have a '73 with a 5.0 EFI out of a '91 Mustang GT. The tranny is a stock Bronco C4. I do not have a kick down cable or rod from the motor to the tranny and I don't know what part/parts I need. Help!! If any of you out there in Bronco land have done this before and have a solution I'd love some info on how to hook this up so the tranny will kick down when needed. Thanks in advance.

Crude dude

Reaction score
Just checked, go to BCBroncos.com and look for the "fuel" folder. After you click on that look for the "EFI" folder. Hope that is what you need.

OP
OP

73AZBronco

Reaction score
I looked at it and all I can find is a throttle cable, although they do mention in their instruction library a kick down cable so it might be what I need. I'll give them a call tomorrow to see what's up [-o< . Thanks Dude! I'll let you know what I find out.

OP
OP

73AZBronco

Reaction score
Scratch that last post. I just found the page with the kick down cable. I think that's it. Hopefully problem solved. Thanks!

Crude dude

Reaction score
I assume that you are in Arizona? What part? I am in Central Phoenix. I have a lot of parts that I do not use so if you ever need something look me up. I may have it or can tell you where to get it.

OP
OP

73AZBronco

Reaction score
I assume that you are in Arizona? What part? I am in Central Phoenix. I have a lot of parts that I do not use so if you ever need something look me up. I may have it or can tell you where to get it.
Yep, I'm in the far north Phoenix area. Thanks man.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar