Vacuum Canister?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tkocurek

Reaction score
I have a 79' Bronco that my daughter got into an accident with where I have had to replace the front clip to fix the damage. There is a vacuum canister that sits under the driver side metal inner fenderwell and to the front of the plastic inner fender lining that I removed a hose from but can not now find the hose or where it might have served. I have the vacuum canister that sits in the engine bay on the driver side fenderwell and all the hoses and connections are accounted for. What does this other cansiter serve??

highboy73

FORDing thru life
Reaction score
I can't believe noone has helped you yet,the lines all depend on the truck,air,all kinds of crap.I would go and check out other trucks and bronco's or go to a library and check the books they usually have them in the referance section and they date back too the beginning of time.

Ziggy

Reaction score
The vacuum canister T's in at the firewall just behind the engine on the drivers side. The other side should have a check valve and then a line giong to the intake manifold.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnK