tire writing (white), mounted inside or out?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

ms_jetset

Redneck & The Bronco
Reaction score
Aw, $hit, You're right :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> That's what I get for having a few too many & staying up late to watch the Lunar Eclipse w/the young'uns. In the light of day it perhaps seems a little harsher than I intended at the time, I guess staying up too late makes me cranky. Personally I prefer blkwalls but hey, run whatcha like, it's your damn truck. I suppose I could go back & edit the post, but damn, I said it so I suppose I'm accountable for it. Good call Jed :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
MS, run whatcha like & if someone ******* then kick sand in his face, call him a weakling & take his girl.
Broncobill-

My lady and I just gotta f#*ing kick out of your responce! Try to get to bed alittle earlier bro.

OP
OP
M

ms_jetset

Redneck & The Bronco
Reaction score
Steel, Aluminum, Chrome Rims: White out
Black Rims: White in

:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
First simple and to the point response I've gotton yet...Kodo's

Also very helpful, allthough tires already done.

I went with black rims and the letters on the inside.

Thanks everyone!

OP
OP
M

ms_jetset

Redneck & The Bronco
Reaction score
You're right Ricky, I apologize. It didn't quite come across the way I intended (well, maybe it did but after reading it I realized that's NOT the way I should have phrased it). I'm all for asking questions, all sorts of people were tolerant with me and I need to be the same w/others. Now I'll admist I DO think there's such a thing as a stupid question, but his wasn't one of them so once again I apologize to all.
Apology accepted, Bill.

RBuffordTJ

Reaction score
You're right Ricky, I apologize. It didn't quite come across the way I intended (well, maybe it did but after reading it I realized that's NOT the way I should have phrased it). I'm all for asking questions, all sorts of people were tolerant with me and I need to be the same w/others. Now I'll admist I DO think there's such a thing as a stupid question, but his wasn't one of them so once again I apologize to all.
LOL....just poking at ya man, its all good. And I agree, there IS such a thing as stupid questions.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula