Put my bronco thru ****....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

American Rebel

4x4 Trail Master
Reaction score
I found an awesome spot that is only 10min. from my house...

I decided to go down a trail, since it didn't look that bad. Well, I was wrong. First puddle I hit sunk my bronco up to the bottom of the headlights.... I kept on going. By now, I had no choice but to continue through the trail because there was no room to turn around.

I managed to make it a good ways before finding a spot barely large enough to turn the bronco around. So, I went back towards the start of the trail. One of the holes I made it through the first time was pure luck, because it was much deeper than I thought. The left side of the bronco dropped into the deeper part of the hole, and I thought I rolled it. My friends told me to keep going, and that's what I did, and didn't let off the gas at all. Sure enough, I made it....

I should of had my camera with me, even my friends can't believe that I made it through. I will have it next time, because I am gonna go back for some more action.

Broncosaurus!

Reaction score
dont you just love getting yourself into some serious stuff and making it out, what a great feeling. I wrestled an s10 out of the mud for 3 hours and when we finally got it out, we were elated.

Big Country

Reaction score
Man that sounds like fun. I miss those days. Mine has been converted to a daily driver for the time being. I need to get another car so I can start wheelin again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wdtdls