Newbie Here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr.Coleslaw

Reaction score
Hey everyone. My name is Eric. I’ve owned several broncos in the past. I currently own a 1993. It has the 5.0 and is an automatic. It has been wonton swapped by the PO. Currently working out the bugs and things. Excited about joining the group!CB06A6A8-A440-4DC5-B600-B7F3D0E14CDA.jpegD33317CD-3451-4A0C-9BE5-B67AACF0CF40.jpeg

Broncosandpartsgarage

Reaction score
Hey everyone. My name is Eric. I’ve owned several broncos in the past. I currently own a 1993. It has the 5.0 and is an automatic. It has been wonton swapped by the PO. Currently working out the bugs and things. Excited about joining the group!
Welcome! If you need used parts or plastics, hit me up.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey everyone. My name is Eric. I’ve owned several broncos in the past. I currently own a 1993. It has the 5.0 and is an automatic. It has been wonton swapped by the PO. Currently working out the bugs and things. Excited about joining the group!

Wow! I like it! Welcome to the forum. I think that newer bumper looks great on it! What does wonton swap mean? Did you mean one ton?

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo Eric,
Welcome to our site!
I believe we have crossed paths elsewhere.:cool:
Find out if speed control, if equipped, recall work is completed.
If you still have concerns about Recalls, please contact the Customer Relationship Center:
US: 800-392-3673 | CA: 800-565-3673
Note: 3673 spells "FORD" on phone keys
For the hearing- or speech-impaired: Please contact the Telecommunication Relay Service by dialing 711.
... have VIN ready.
"Summary: ON CERTAIN PICKUP TRUCKS, PASSENGER VEHICLES, SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES, AND MOTOR HOMES CHASSIS, THE SPEED CONTROL DEACTIVATION SWITCH MAY, UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS, LEAK INTERNALLY AND THEN OVERHEAT, SMOKE, OR BURN. THIS COULD RESULT IN AN UNDERHOOD FIRE."
See this guide by jowens1126 to confirm recall status @ 93 & 94-96 Cruise Control Recalls Repair
Note that the 93 recall is different than 94-96.

For any Bronco questions or to chat about desired modifications or build, it's better to post each seperately in Noobie Bronco Tech Questions. Flame free zone. This will get more attention and you can build up your post count to get into other sections such as Bronco and Ford Parts/Accessories (50 posts required to participate due to scammers who preyed on our members ).

Here is the 1993 Bronco Dealer Brochure in Google Drive @ 93Bronco.pdf

1993 Bronco Dealer Training Video via member silver70 @

1993 Bronco, Venezuela Commercial @

Haynes Red Manual for 80-95 Bronco & F Series @ Hanes guide 80-96 bko f series.pdf via BroncMom!
Al

Reaction score
Hey everyone. My name is Eric. I’ve owned several broncos in the past. I currently own a 1993. It has the 5.0 and is an automatic. It has been wonton swapped by the PO. Currently working out the bugs and things. Excited about joining the group!View attachment 29477View attachment 29478
my ole 93 custom beeter
Hey everyone. My name is Eric. I’ve owned several broncos in the past. I currently own a 1993. It has the 5.0 and is an automatic. It has been wonton swapped by the PO. Currently working out the bugs and things. Excited about joining the group!View attachment 29477View attachment 29478
i have a ole 93 custom beeter...welcome

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane