New Trim Pieces

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

freak

Reaction score
Put some newer aluminum trim pieces around my wheel well's and tailgate.I'm hopeing to get a new grill shell and the ladder bar's powder coated before Indy.I trying to trailer it down for the Jamboree.

getfile.php

getfile.php

getfile.php

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
F

freak

Reaction score
A friend of mine said he worked with a fellow that had a Bronco he was restoring and he lost interest and he was selling everything.So I went and took a look,I paid 50 buck's for the trim there not new but there in great shape.He even had all new Ford OEM body part's still in their boxes,but he said that stuff was spoken for already.New all the trim would of been over 200 dollar's.

4xfan78

Reaction score
What year do you want? I have 78 and 79, I would prefer to keep the 79 but every thing has it's price(ha-ha).

4xfan78

Reaction score
They are not new but it god shape. Do you need the inside or the grill shell (outside). There are pics in the gallery of both if you want to see them.

4xfan78

Reaction score
Yeap just like that. lmc truck has the oem parts. The outer is about $175 the inside is about $100 and the headlight trim is about $25 each this is for 79 chrome peices.

Ranger429

Reaction score
Freak, you got a sweet looking Bronco!! I got the wheel well trim for 80 buck's from broncograveyard, brand new. If you got all that chrome for 50 buck's that was agreat deal! I just sold a new NOS OEM FORD grille shell on ebay for 400 buck's for the 78-79 model. Had 2 but put 1 on my Bronco, I should have kept the other for a spare :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gryph