Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dingo0722

Reaction score
Hi, New to this forum. I have a 95 bronco EB 135K miles, 351W that I bought a few months ago. Florida truck and clean. Something you never see in the North East. Put a 2.5” lift on it, bigger tires, replaced all the front end axle bushing and sway bars bushing in rear, and have been fixing lots of small issues that go along with its age. Truck is getting nice and tight. This is my 4th bronco. 82,86,96. Sold the 96 in 06 and i have never been complete lol.
I still have a couple things to work out. Truck still has some positive camber from the lift. Need to regear it after putting on larger tires(34.5”), fix an oil leak that I am hoping is not a rear main seal and replace the headliner that is starting to sag.
-Dan

Attachments

• IMG_2748.jpeg
    IMG_2748.jpeg
    660.1 KB · Views: 5

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo Dan,
Welcome to our Bronco community with your A#1 great looking 95!

ASAP, find out if speed control recall work, if equipped was completed. If you still have concerns about Recalls, please contact the Ford Customer Relationship Center:
US: 800-392-3673 | CA: 800-565-3673
Note: 3673 spells "FORD" on phone keys
For the hearing- or speech-impaired: Please contact the Telecommunication Relay Service by dialing 71
"Summary: ON CERTAIN PICKUP TRUCKS, PASSENGER VEH0⁰⁰⁰ICLES, SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES, AND MOTOR HOMES CHASSIS, THE SPEED CONTROL DEACTIVATION SWITCH MAY, UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS, LEAK INTERNALLY AND THEN OVERHEAT, SMOKE, OR BURN. THIS COULD RESULT IN AN UNDERHOOD FIRE."

FYI, here are;:
1995 Bronco Dealer Brochure @ 1995 Ford Bronco

1995 Bronco/F Series Drivetrain, Powertrain Service Manual - Google Drive
The eight Groups found in this manual are:
00 - Service Information
02 - Engine and Transmission Mounting
03 - Engine
05 - Driveline
07 - Transmission
08 - Clutch
09 - Exhaust System
10 - Fuel System
Each Section covers a component or system. The second set of numbers on each page
indicates the Section.
If the vehicle has more than one type of component, such as two types of engines or power
steering systems, alphabetical suffixes are used.
&
1995 Bronco/F Series Chassis, Service Manual - Google Drive
To switch between folder list & grid views, click the button to the right of the "DOWNLOAD ALL" button in the upper right corner of the window) by HawkDriver
The twelve Groups found in this manual are:
00 - Service Information
01 - Body
02 - Frame and Mounting (Body)
04 - Suspension
06 - Brake System
11 - Steering System
12 - Climate Control System
13 - Instrumentation and Warning Systems
14 - Battery and Charging System
15 - Audio Systems
17 - Lighting
18 - Electrical Distribution
Each Section covers a component or system. The second set of numbers on each page
indicates the section.
If the vehicle has more than one type of component, such as two types of engines or power
steering systems, alphabetical suffixes are used.

Haynes Red Manual for 80-95 Bronco & F Series @ Hanes guide 80-96 bko f series.pdf via BroncMom!

See my mostly recovered site by my pal schwim @ Ford Bronco And F-150 Links - FORD BRONCO It contains boo-koo component repairs, installation & parts sources.
Enjoy!
Al

L\Bronco

Reaction score
Hey Dan, welcome to the zone!
Good find! Very nice Bronco!
Congrats
Lots of help in here if you need!
Cheers

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics