new to the site but not to broncos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffsbroncoII

Reaction score
hey guys im new here got a 89 BII, 2.9 v6, A4LD, manual hubs, manual tcase, power windows/locks, A/C, cruise, tilt steering, and no, no leather :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> haha

she was a runner for the first day i got her, lol

so i stripped her down replaced all new gasket from the lowerintake manifold to the top pans to the plenum and cleaned fuel injectors done everything myself and im only 14 yr old and while i done that i also installed 2" leveling coils

and on broncoGraveyard they got a 4" Superlift to fit my BII and its only $475 :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i couldnt belive it so i got to work for a few more weeks to get some money and then im goin to buy it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and then add a 3" BL and then some 33's or 34's, but those tires will be ******* the d28 i got up front, hopefully i can come across a explorer so i can get the d35, 8.8, and the 4.0 now that would be awesome

and im also a member on FordTough.ca - BroncoII.org - and owner of the dead FordOnlyForums.com

Jeffspics190.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gryph