Jumpin' ship...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DNBELOWBRONCO

Reaction score
Hey Kevin here. I just wanted to introduce myself to this site. I've been a member on FSB since May 2007 and although I've learned a lot, even though I've had Fords sine my first Mustang in high school, I'm tired of watching what I say just to keep the peace. It's a very informational site, I've repaired a lot of problems in the 8 1/2 yrs I've owned her, but I'm looking to have more fun. I was on Chris' site (Broncoair) and found a bunch of site links, most of which didn't work, but a few did and this was one of them. So I checked it out and can you believe it, all the posts I clicked on everyone just answered each other and no one really dogged on each other. Nice to see some familiar members, Wileec, Steve83, Miesk5, Kemicalburns, etc. I'm sure I'll bounce back and forth between sites till I get accustomed to this one but for now this site seems to have a lot to offer...here's a few pics of my progress. Last pic is my next 2 projects, HID install and AutoMeter gauges & pod install...! -Kevin-

Last edited by a moderator:

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
yo Kevin,

WELCOME!

I hear ya about da other place; some there still cling to their teen years and enjog clogging the posts w/internet muscle flexin', mainly due to some hormonal shortcomings.

Anyway, looking > to your new projects! Post as many pics as you can and we'll all learn more.

BTW, I have some of your past projects in my site;

camper top overhead lift, cargo cover pics J. C. Whitney racing seat installation info & pic, Bikini soft top fabrication, E4OD torque converter lockout mod, steering stabilizer relocation, SPOUT connector location & ignition control module pics & info, K&N® w/stock air box thru fender mod info & pics

I know many have been to the site to see that info!

ALSO

Jeff at the Bronco Graveyardhas offered a 2% discount to members of The BroncoZone for on line orders. To get your discount, enter the discount code BZMEMBER. Also you must include your BroncoZone User Name with the order.

Seabronc

Reaction score
Welcome to the Zone :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> . I was an early defector from that site for the same reason. We don't allow that type of behavior here. It definitely will get someone flagged and bounced if they keep repeating it. In our opinion, if someone needs help or is trying to help someone else, they have the right to do so without harassment even if they are wrong.

So hope you enjoy the experience.

Good luck,

:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OP
OP
D

DNBELOWBRONCO

Reaction score
yo Kevin,

WELCOME!

I hear ya about da other place; some there still cling to their teen years and enjog clogging the posts w/internet muscle flexin', mainly due to some hormonal shortcomings.

Anyway, looking > to your new projects! Post as many pics as you can and we'll all learn more.

BTW, I have some of your past projects in my site;

camper top overhead lift, cargo cover pics J. C. Whitney racing seat installation info & pic, Bikini soft top fabrication, E4OD torque converter lockout mod, steering stabilizer relocation, SPOUT connector location & ignition control module pics & info, K&N® w/stock air box thru fender mod info & pics

I know many have been to the site to see that info!

ALSO

Jeff at the Bronco Graveyardhas offered a 2% discount to members of The BroncoZone for on line orders. To get your discount, enter the discount code BZMEMBER. Also you must include your BroncoZone User Name with the order.
Thanks Al, to tell you the truth when I saw you were here I knew this was going to be a good site so I signed up right after scanning a bunch of posts to be sure. I'll definitely post my next few projects. I feel bad because I could have posted removing the 5.8 to seal up all the leaks including the HP Melling oil pump upgrade of pounding out the oil pan, electric fan & control box upgrade, installing the 10.25, and a couple others. I didn't take pics because I stopped posting on FSB because listening to the BS wasn't worth the time. Sucks, because I could have posted them here but I didn't think I'd join another site, just stopped posting online altogether. Glad you're here Al :)>- -Kevin-

OP
OP
D

DNBELOWBRONCO

Reaction score
Welcome to the Zone :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> . I was an early defector from that site for the same reason. We don't allow that type of behavior here. It definitely will get someone flagged and bounced if they keep repeating it. In our opinion, if someone needs help or is trying to help someone else, they have the right to do so without harassment even if they are wrong.

So hope you enjoy the experience.

Good luck,

:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yeah Fred I was floored. I was up till 4am last night and read tons of threads that were answered in one line reply posts. No BS, no belittling, just an answer.....amazing go figure! Look forward to talking to you! :)>- -Kevin-

Krafty

Reaction score
welcome, Seabronc is a good moderator who keeps a short leash on inappropriate posting and squabbles, I'll have to admit Steve83 and I got into it a bit with some of our posts a fair while back but I have since amended my ways. We're all just here to help our fellow bronco lovers .

laborrega

Reaction score
Have to say I feel the same way about that other site. I first started researching there and found out it was a site for bumping heads.

I will now come to BroncoZone for my questions and searches.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23