88 Bronco XLT black & Silver $6000

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheMint

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Well, its time for me to **** it up and sell Brutus to someone who will give him the love and attention he needs. The back yard mechanic I hired to fix the distributor and rotor "fixed" my ignition to the point that one day I went to start it and it broke. (the key goes into all positions but the mechanism in the steering column broke and I had been arcing the solenoid to start it, then gas prices went sky high and I had to buy a more "economical car" 9 gallons to the mile with Brutus was killing me. Long story short, its been sitting for about 3 years. has one flat tire, and is longing for someone who knows what they are doing to come rescue him.
I love this big brute but its breaking my heart knowing he's just sitting there not being used for the fun he can provide.
I'm asking 6000 for it because there is some work that needs to be done. I've replaced the tail gate, ( did not reinstall the spare tire rack thingy. )
Its pretty clean inside could use a good detailing. body is mostly straight, of course the flaky paint because yay 80's primer that nothing would stick to.
Someone who knows what they're doing can have this bad boy up and running in no time. I do know it's got the 351 Windsor motor in it.
drivers side.jpg

Email me for more pics [email protected]
Thanks guys.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Well, its time for me to **** it up and sell Brutus to someone who will give him the love and attention he needs. The back yard mechanic I hired to fix the distributor and rotor "fixed" my ignition to the point that one day I went to start it and it broke. (the key goes into all positions but the mechanism in the steering column broke and I had been arcing the solenoid to start it, then gas prices went sky high and I had to buy a more "economical car" 9 gallons to the mile with Brutus was killing me. Long story short, its been sitting for about 3 years. has one flat tire, and is longing for someone who knows what they are doing to come rescue him.
I love this big brute but its breaking my heart knowing he's just sitting there not being used for the fun he can provide.
I'm asking 6000 for it because there is some work that needs to be done. I've replaced the tail gate, ( did not reinstall the spare tire rack thingy. )
Its pretty clean inside could use a good detailing. body is mostly straight, of course the flaky paint because yay 80's primer that nothing would stick to.
Someone who knows what they're doing can have this bad boy up and running in no time. I do know it's got the 351 Windsor motor in it.
View attachment 31782

Thanks guys.
Your lucky. Mine was getting about 4 miles to the gal. Good luck. nice looking ride.

Hrgkmg

Reaction score
Where is the bronco located? I am looking for something in southern California?
Ken

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Hi Guys
View attachment 31782

Thanks guys.
You might want to say where you live and maybe someone close will be interested to see you about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane