Intro From Highboy's Wife

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

highboy73

FORDing thru life
Reaction score
I like the site and hope that with my hubby's help I will be able to do the things to it that I want to get done.

I am not new to the bronco or ford world,me and my hubby have been building his fords for along time and I feel that it may finally be my turn.

between our 3 kids and work it's hard to find the time.I hope that I don't encounter the same rude people he has here.

my husband and I don't have the time or patience to deal with rude people on the net.I'd just rather not talk to you if you are.

admin1

Supreme Commander
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Was there someone here that was rude or was it at another forum?

Dana

davids78bronco

fabricator extraordinaire
Reaction score
That's probably me, since I've been the one that's been replying to his more recent posts

Take it with a grain of salt, I doubt any one message board doesn't have at least one rude person - tho that wasn't MY intention. BUT, if you prefer, I won't reply to any of his posts anymore

OP
OP
H

highboy73

FORDing thru life
Reaction score
I'm not sure what his problem is or with who I just hear him bit**ing,I would say you know how men are but all of you are men so I won't say it.LOL

I have a 78 bronco on 33x12.50x15 bfg mt's,351m c-6,daul exhaust

I think I'm going to get my own name here.c-ya in a min.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23