Hello from Central Florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flatspaddler

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself. I am Tom, and I live in Plant City, Florida. I'm 52 yrs old and retired from the United States Air Force. I have a 1994 Full Size Bronco XLT 4X4 w/5.8L that has only 129K miles on it, and I LOVE it. I am just now in the planning phase for a customization so I can take my Bronco out west somewhere and go overlanding for 6 months or so. The first steps will be a high perf rebuild of motor and trans. But I also will be looking into suspension, lift, winch and everything else needed to survive for 6 months in extreme conditions. I am really interested in hearing about custom roof rack systems that will accomodate a roof top tent as this is the avenue I want to persue.

I am really looking forward to hearing and seeing new ideas and incorporating them into my future build.

2567844403x250.jpg

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
yo,

Welcome!

Tent, Tailgate Fabrication & Installation in a 86

Source: by Sixlitre (Malcolm H, Eddie Bauer) at http://www.superford.org/registry/vehicles/detail.php?id=4970&s=17314#content

some pics for example;

img_0007.jpg

img_0688.jpg

img_0672.jpg

Malcolm wrote in the caption for this pic; "There she is in all her rain and mosquito free glory. Extra sleeping space for us tall guys!"

tent concept depiction:

tentconcept.jpg

by t Bakes (Bakes5)

GL!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23