Forgot My Camera!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cowboydan

Reaction score
i went out wheeling on the 20 of june. it was my first time that i went out with a well seasoned driver. overall, it was only my 2nd time out. when we got to maclean creek i realised that i had no camera and my buddy forgot his in his shop. worse yet, i have no proof of what i was able to do with my rig and words really don't do any justic.

any way to say the least i'm going out again at the end of the month and will soooo not forget my camera.

my buddy has a 79 bronco with a 5"sus lift with 35/12.5/15 mud kings. i went slower than him the whole day but i had to be carefull cause my t-case sits low. i only missed 1 hole but i had no intention of following him when i saw that he had not even made it half way through. before i could even try to hook onto him, he was under 5' of pancake batter with a penutbutter base. his seats would have been submerged if not for being raised 3" in the cab. lucky for us there was a couple of swamp jeeps just comming down the hill. they got him out but his engine had already hydro locked. you would think that we were done.... but NOT!!! we resumed the fun and went onto another trail. but shortly my friend was stuck again but in rutts. not realising earlier that on hub was gone, and i had to tow him 1-1.5 km with both of us in referse, as there was no place for him to turn around. i overheated and with all the mud in my rad i had to shut the mouse down. we did manage to get home. i suffered min damage but i did have nice diamond plate mud flaps on the rear... not anymore, i also don't have crome on the rear wells either. my friend wasn't near as lucky.

sorry for the long post, but like i said, no pics to tell the story

my dog had the ride of his life as well. i ejected him from the back of the mouse over the roof and into a nice 3" deep mud hole. and YES he will be preasent on the next trip too...lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsebalj