Exhaust For 78-79

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davids78bronco

fabricator extraordinaire
Reaction score
There was a guy on another Bronco board, that claimed to have installed side pipes on his Bronco, but I never did see the pictures. I gave this some thought to my own, until I remembered the terrain I've taken my Bronco thru.

mudunit77f250

Reaction score
stay away from them, you will eventually crunch em. just do a nice dual set up... loud and poppy when you let off the throttle... :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

mcraesn

Reaction score
There is a guy down the street from my work that has a newer Bronco with side pipes. It is actually incooperated into the nerf bars and is 3 inches. It is the slickest setup. He had the whole thing custom made.

marvin

Reaction score
i got a set of singles chrome steps i just took off of mine if you can't find any you like i'll get a pic of them on here and what's everyones think about dumping the exaust just over the rear end ??

Last edited by a moderator:

freak

Reaction score
That's how I have mine ran.

getfile.php

OP
OP

4xfan78

Reaction score
I was just trying to come up with something different than everybody else. Not that the other ways are not good I just like to be different.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsebalj