Clearance Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89eddie89

Reaction score
Has anyone ever heard of clearance lights on a bronco?

i was looking at putting about 5 of them across the top, what do yall think?

Seabronc

Reaction score
I don't think I have ever seen them on a Bronco, but then I haven't seen every Bronco, I have seen them on F series trucks.

Good luck,

:)>-

50joe

Reaction score
I've seen them on a bronco or two, looks just like the pick up. Mine are in the visor, (moon visor), which is the look I have always preferred, even on the pick-ups. But it is YOUR truck, so do what you like, never mind what everyone else thinks. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

broncoguy18

Reaction score
i have clearence lights that came with the visor. my buddy got a set from auto zone and put it on his 84 bronco and i thought it looked out of place but its all up to your prefrence

broncoguy18

Reaction score
yeah. i use my bronco for first responder use so i have the led lights installed on the roof and hide aways in the corner and reverse lights.

50joe

Reaction score
My buddy at work has 16 stobes/LED's hidden all over his bronco.(FD) He comes in pretty handy lightin' up the tow trucks. Have to beat him off with a stick to keep him away from mine.

broncoguy18

Reaction score
LOL....wonderfull...i helped pd the other day a guy in a toyota tacoma went into one of the off road areas and i was responding to a person complaining chest pains and then my buddy was heading over there too. so i heard over the radio there was a chase and pd over here only has the crown vics.....well i strobed up went about 4 miles in the mud and god knows what chasing him and he ended up fliping the truck i pulled him out tied his hands up in medical tape so he couldent run away comfortably and slowly but surely pd came out and through him in cuffs.....i had to drag the tacoma to a main rd so a tow truck could get it. gah the wonderfull people in this world!

Last edited by a moderator:

50joe

Reaction score
LOL....wonderfull...i helped pd the other day a guy in a toyota tacoma went into one of the off road areas and i was responding to a person complaining chest pains and then my buddy was heading over there too. so i heard over the radio there was a chase and pd over here only has the crown vics.....well i strobed up went about 4 miles in the mud and god knows what chasing him and he ended up fliping the truck i pulled him out tied his hands up in medical tape so he couldent run away comfortably and slowly but surely pd came out and through him in cuffs.....i had to drag the tacoma to a main rd so a tow truck could get it. gah the wonderfull people in this world!
Thats awsome. Poor guy probably needed a wardrobe change when he saw you coming...lol. Sure he wasn't expecting that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23