Chile Challenge (Video this time)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yardape

Reaction score
Never................... Keep 'em coming. I am buried in snow. This reminds me of mud season

Yardape

Reaction score
Your wife is making me seasick from all the movement LOL. Hard to focus

Yardape

Reaction score
I have a question, the hill you refer to at Moab, are you sure its not called Lions Back. I have never heard of linebacker

OP
OP
R

Roadkill

Reaction score
I have a question, the hill you refer to at Moab, are you sure its not called Lions Back. I have never heard of linebacker
You are probably right. I have never seen it spelled out or been there myself; only seen it on TV. Maybe someday I will get to go there. [-o<

As for my wife, she is the best at many things, but unfortunately photography aint one of them. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> In her defense, though, some of the trails were very bumpy and she only had one hand to hold on with whenever she was holding the camera. I'm just glad I have a wife who is cool enough to go on wheelin trips with me instead of complaining about all the money that disapears into the Bronco and its predacesors. I have been toying with the idea of constructing some kind of camera mounting system like in a police car.

Yardape

Reaction score
She sounds awesome in the video, cheering you and the others on, says she loves it. That was alot fun just to watch, thank you for allowing us to join in. She sounds very sweet your a lucky man.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23