YouTube videos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rusty scuppers

Reaction score
I learned a lot from the YouTube videos especially from the one person who explains how to take your dash apart. The only things I didn't agree with was taking the light switch **** off and he doesn't tell you where you can get those retainers to replace the ones that are damaged on the bezel. I asked a long-time ford mechanic how to take the light switch apart and they used a 9/32 ratcheting wrench to take the whole assembly out to push the little button that keeps the **** and shaft on (**** and shaft was not designed to come apart) I know he did but that didn't happen with mine. I also spent a lot of hours looking for those spring clips he talked about for the instrument bezel to replace the ones that were broken, I'm not slamming him, I did learn a lot and I thank him for that.

paul rondelli

Reaction score
No one is born a Bronco expert. You gain knowledge form trail and error ...... or from learning from others. UTube is awesome ... and has allowed ANYONE ( with a little motivation) to become adapt at any number of things.

I told my son long ago .... if you only learn from trail and error .... you better be tough and determined.

He took it to heart and now does all his middle school classes on-line....... if he ever doesn't understand a topic ... Utube it.

It is a whole new world for learning. I told him as long as he gets all A's and a few B's he can ride the on-line education system all the way to a masters degree... without ever leaving his chair.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sgariffo