Check this Bronco out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matt_V

Have Bronco....need money.
Reaction score
I just saw this one on the web... wish I could find more details on it other than just a pic

long_bronco.jpg

***Fixed image****

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Matt_V

Matt_V

Have Bronco....need money.
Reaction score
I fixed the image... Thanks Miss Kitten

shift1313

Reaction score
love this one

broncosaurus_pic.jpg

some guys a few years back started making 6x6 conversion for dodges. ill have to find a link.

here it is,didnt take long:)

the trex

trex6x6.jpg

the coolest thing about the trex is how the axles articulate

Dodge%20finished%204.jpg

do a search for dodge trex and you will come up with tons of pictures.

Miss Kitten

Reaction score
specs on the green 6x6

Owner: Stan & Shawnette Prueitt

Dodge 6500. Powered by Dodge V-10 putting out 330 hp and 500 ft.lbs. of torque. Snorkel intake, with duel Flowmaster exhaust, Automatic transmission with NV241 transfer case, 2.5 ton Rockwell axles with Detroit Lockers, Mopar driveline brakes, Custom 4-link coil suspension with ProComp shocks, Custom roll cage, 63 gal. Fuel tank, bumpers and suspension fabricated by Godwin Fabrication, CO2 Power Tank, and Mile-Marker Hyd. Winch. Custom built extended cab with bench seat(vehicle seats 6) Its my family wagon. Lynex bed, bumper, and cage lining. Two set of tires: custom 20 inch rims with Michelin 11.00x20

RBuffordTJ

Reaction score
specs on the green 6x6
Owner: Stan & Shawnette Prueitt

Dodge 6500. Powered by Dodge V-10 putting out 330 hp and 500 ft.lbs. of torque. Snorkel intake, with duel Flowmaster exhaust, Automatic transmission with NV241 transfer case, 2.5 ton Rockwell axles with Detroit Lockers, Mopar driveline brakes, Custom 4-link coil suspension with ProComp shocks, Custom roll cage, 63 gal. Fuel tank, bumpers and suspension fabricated by Godwin Fabrication, CO2 Power Tank, and Mile-Marker Hyd. Winch. Custom built extended cab with bench seat(vehicle seats 6) Its my family wagon. Lynex bed, bumper, and cage lining. Two set of tires: custom 20 inch rims with Michelin 11.00x20

Yardape

Reaction score
The dodges are definitely real, I have seen that green one many times. What's wrong with fake enhancements? Allows a guy to dream. Lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23