bronco build on "trucks"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ilystbronco

Reaction score
hey u guys see that episode of trucks last weekend. they are starting to build up a bronco its a 70 something theyr doing a lift and a 460 wit a c6 and some other stuff, just though i would share

79highrider

Reaction score
hey u guys see that episode of trucks last weekend. they are starting to build up a bronco its a 70 something theyr doing a lift and a 460 wit a c6 and some other stuff, just though i would share
Its a 79 bronco, the best year in my opinion, and they pulled it from a field and are doing a budget build, meaning realiable weekend wheeler for as cheap as possible

Yardape

Reaction score
Chit, I was laying in bed looking at the clock trying to decide whether to get my ass up at watch it or sleep, sleep won. That sux

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
I didn't see it, was on the way to the NASCAR races. It's good to see a Bronco on those shows, but their idea of a "budget" build-up has been to spend $10,000 when it can be done for half that. The last truck, an old F-100, had a crate motor and the Edelbrock dual carb intake, serpentine pulleys and some more chrome. About $6,000 just for the motor? Wish Stacy David was back on Trucks, JSM84

Yardape

Reaction score
I didn't see it, was on the way to the NASCAR races. It's good to see a Bronco on those shows, but their idea of a "budget" build-up has been to spend $10,000 when it can be done for half that. The last truck, an old F-100, had a crate motor and the Edelbrock dual carb intake, serpentine pulleys and some more chrome. About $6,000 just for the motor? Wish Stacy David was back on Trucks, JSM84
Have you seen stacy's new show yet? Is it even on yet? Gearztv

Justshootme84

Reaction score
Have you seen stacy's new show yet? Is it even on yet? Gearztv
Heard about it airing on ESPN, but haven't seen it yet. I can check out his website to find when it's on. I am a big fan of his, since he inspired my Shaker build from a few of his shows.

broncobob58

Reaction score
I saw the episode with the 79 bronco sunday.They showed how to replace a rusted floor pan on the bronco ,they put I believe was a rough country lift kit on it and they talked about the drivetrain.

Roadkill

Reaction score
Here is a link to Stacey Davids website. It has schedule of airtimes. I have not seen his new show myself, yet. But it sounds like a good one.

Justbust1n

Reaction score
yeah i saw it but i turned to it late . ithought it was and older f 150 but now that i know its a bronco definatly going to tune in...

79highrider

Reaction score
Stacy was the best do you guys remember Project Crazy Horse, where he took an early bronco pick-up style and made it look freakin killer, then romped it in the mud. I didn't see this new episode yet my friend has that tvo or whaterver its called where you can like save shows and fast forward stuff and such so I am going to his place to watch it later, before I just checked out trucks website.

OP
OP
I

ilystbronco

Reaction score
YEA STACEY DAVID WAS AWESOME THESE NEW GUYS ONLY DID LIKE 2 4X4S (***) STACEY ALWAYS DID 4X4 PROJECTS AND HE NEW HOW TO TEST THEM.

Justshootme84

Reaction score
LOL!!! You don't like Kevin Tetz? He's a self=proclaimed automotive restoration expert, has some website like paintification,com or something along those lines. He never really does any work, and I know why. Did you see when he tried to cut the rear axle out of a truck with the plasma? Nearly killed himself and the cameraman when it swung loose!!! I don't know anytthing about the other feller on Trucks. But nobody built rigs and tested them like Stacy did. JSM84

Roadkill

Reaction score
I don't know anytthing about the other feller on Trucks.
I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure the other guy did a stint as a profesional wrestler. I agree the new guys are not as good as Stacey was, but they are nowhere near as lame as those to spazzes on that other truck show. I can't remember the show's name, its on either Speed or Outdoor chanel. The two hosts allways wear matching shirts, one is about 5'3" and the other about 6' with oiled back hair. They really push a lot of Duplicolor Products. If I think of the name of the show, I'll post it, but I'm sure somebody else has seen the show too.

Justshootme84

Reaction score
It's called "Truck U" short for truck university. Dupli-Color rocks, dude!!!I use alot of their bedliner and medium blue paint. The other new guy on trucks is Ryan, an ASE mechanic. I don't know about the previous dude, the one that resembled Goldberg. I'll watch the bronco build this weekend, sounds cool, JSM84

Billings Lee

Billings Lee
Reaction score
haha they show that scene when he cuts the axle out with the plasma when they come back from commercials a stuff likes its the coolest thing ever. stupid

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23