Body Repair

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

semostickbow

Reaction score
I'm new to this site and am mechanically ********* but I want to learn how to fix my 82 Bronco. I am looking for a web-site, book or video to show me and explain how to replace whole fenders, doors, cutting out/welding floor pans, etc....

Thanks,

Geoff

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Check with your local auto parts store. They have Haynes or Chilton repair manuals that are specific for trucks and Broncos, as well as for such tasks as body repair & paint. Even Summit Racing Equipment has manuals for basic body repair. These are under $20 and will get you started! If you have a specific question on how to change out a front fender, just post up here and you'll get a quick reply!!!

sweepersrgr8

"GET ER DONE"
Reaction score
To add to JUSTSHOOTME, Siekins has a magazine, about 1" thick, that also details rust removal, and repair. It has a lot of OLD SCHOOL tips in it, that will cut down on bondo as well. I got mine from BARNS & NOBEL.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula