Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Sep. 20, 2022

• Thread starter Top stories on BroncoZone.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on BroncoZone.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 17, 2022 * 15 posts * 179 views
mikefamig said: I am refurbing a 1989 Bronco 351W with all stock equipment. When I first started to drive it it seemed to have a restricted exhaust based on the sound of wind rushing from the ... Read more >>
September 17, 2022 * 8 posts * 264 views
RonnieW said: After weeks of searching i found the part I was looking for. It was there all along in a small Tupperware bowl of bolts. I picked it up several times and thought it was for something ... Read more >>
September 18, 2022 * 31 posts * 571 views
griff said: I was referring to the guy in the video I posted. He said it comes out through the firewall in the cab. There were a ton of videos and diagnostic sites all pointing to the EEV-IV ... Read more >>
September 19, 2022 * 6 posts * 225 views
Tiha said: Swapping to R134 with factory R12 components will work okay. Other option would be to find a newer truck and install the parts from that. There might be kits available as well ... Read more >>
September 17, 2022 * 3 posts * 93 views
mikefamig said: I thought that having a 30 year ol Bronco with little to no rust was rare but I'm seeing some nice pics around here. Nice truck! Mike. Read more >>
September 13, 2022 * 7 posts * 192 views
goodO1boydws said: I'd start by checking the fuel pump safety shut off switch. (Then start checking ground connections.) I had a very similar problem with my B2 a few years back, it started happening ... Read more >>
September 13, 2022 * 31 posts * 640 views
mikefamig said: I agree and I'm not completely comfortable with the fact that that seal is in place as it should be but it is not leaking and I'll be leaving it alone unless it does leak. If I ... Read more >>
September 17, 2022 * 5 posts * 132 views
ablediver said: In the interim, I found these guys : ww.instrumentclusters.com in VA. They will pay UPS charges out and back. First, they'll do a bench test for $75. Then they will rebuild the ... Read more >>
September 13, 2022 * 2 posts * 101 views
goodO1boydws said: The closeup of the steel line fitting looks as though it's most likely the same thread and size as those used on brake lines. And it looks as though that steel line is either 5/16" ... Read more >>
September 14, 2022 * 16 posts * 616 views
zballar said: I pretty much bought it like this. It has a 6" skyjacker suspension liftkit, 3" body lift, I recently put some 35" bfg ko2s on her. I did upgrade the rear end to 4:56. The interior ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...