Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Oct. 11, 2022

• Thread starter Top stories on BroncoZone.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on BroncoZone.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 05, 2022 * 7 posts * 211 views
goodO1boydws said: wy058 is right about the steering box getting loose. Even the older full size FoMoCo cars used that type of steering box (if not the SAME one). Its easy enough to adjust the gear ... Read more >>
October 11, 2022 * 2 posts * 18 views
rusty scuppers said: I have a 1996 bronco xl that am trying to restore with 240,000 miles on it and so far I rebuilt the tailgate,e4od trans,replaced a leaking water pump, spark plug and wires which ... Read more >>
October 06, 2022 * 20 posts * 537 views
jdabnabe said: Then you had a bad Warrant. Plus things have changed. My CPT could tell me what to do but I was a Field Grade so there were things he knew that I didn't have to. Mainly the BC ... Read more >>
October 06, 2022 * 7 posts * 250 views
captsb890 said: its a 351 W --fuel injection all I need to know is what size fitting that is---it's a 90 degree---so is it a 5/16 to 5/16 or is it 5 /16 to 3/8 or - the book shows a 5/16 connecter ... Read more >>
October 05, 2022 * 4 posts * 142 views
Motech said: ¿El Bronco verde es tuyo también Carlas? Es un trabajo excelente. ¡Me gusta más que Copper Bronco! Read more >>
October 05, 2022 * 60 posts * 1,530 views
L\Bronco said: That is right on the money. 44k is amazing stuff. I can't count the times It saved injector replacements when I was still on the bench. Do they still have the tokens in the cans? ... Read more >>
October 07, 2022 * 11 posts * 391 views
Motech said: A section of thinner and softer copper tubing works great for mocking up the shape you will need to bend yourself a new line. In a pinch, a steel wire coat hanger works too, quite ... Read more >>
October 05, 2022 * 27 posts * 800 views
Motech said: I just put together a very accurate, itemized quote for an R134A conversion of a V-8 Bronco (I6 would be a little different, but not enough to calculate tonight) with worst possible ... Read more >>
October 05, 2022 * 89 posts * 6,348 views
L\Bronco said: Thanks again for your kind words Motech, It means a lot considering the source! I looked into tuning it when I first was unable to locate the correct PCM for a lightning, but that ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...