Win A Broncozone.com Windshield Decal!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

admin1

Supreme Commander
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Register, post, & reply in our discussion forum and win a free www.BroncoZone.com windshield or rear window decal.

Once per month we will randomly draw a winner from our roster of active members, here are the requirements to win...

* You must be registered at Bronco Zone.

* You must have posted a few legitimate topics.

* You must have legitimately replied to a few topics.

* You must meet these requirements throughout the month on a regular basis.

* You can't just make stuff up in your posts to meet the requirement.

If anyone has any questions, please contact us.

/DN

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
A

admin1

Supreme Commander
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
What would you do with two decals :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I should make a rule that you can only win once - haha

/DN

OP
OP
A

admin1

Supreme Commander
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
There are so many people who are really active in this forum now that I think I may need to start a poll for people to vote on who has been the most helpful for the month of January.

What I would do is put in the poll the top 10 posters for the month, then let everyone vote for a week. Ideally people would vote for the person who has helped them out the most for that month.

The only thing I would be worried about is things turning into a popularity contest and offending people who are trying to help all the time but don't end up getting that many votes.

Of course once a person wins they would not be in the poll again for a year or something like that so eventually it would pay off for lots of people. Please let me know what you think!

Thanks,

Dana

F

First Sergeant

This looks a heck of a lot like the classicbronco site. Not getting much of a response on here though. How long has this been up and running?

OP
OP
A

admin1

Supreme Commander
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This site has only been going for 2 months, I would say we are doing awesome :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Ktomek06

Reaction score
I agree, it's doing good. I've already added this one to my addicted list of FTW & FSB..not broncozone too! So when is this drawing or poll thing?

Shadow_D

Reaction score
I like the idea. I would put one on my truck if I won. Heck I'd even put two on, one on each side window :)>-

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
I want a big, gigantic sticker across the top, so everyone can see "BroncoZone.com"!!! I like the poll idea, when does it start???

OP
OP
A

admin1

Supreme Commander
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I have been very busy lately but I will be catching up on this soon. I am thinking that in a month or two I might just give out a decal to each the top 10 helpers on the site. I appriciate everyones patience on this.

Dana

Ktomek06

Reaction score
...Just wondering how long it will take to get one... |-)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke