Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Aug. 10, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on BroncoZone.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on BroncoZone.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 04, 2021 * 9 posts * 331 views
Bocephus93 said: I am thinking of bringing my 1990 eddie bauer bronco to a restoration company to take apart and restore my bronco. Any recommendations? I have some electrical issue, cut wires, ... Read more >>
August 08, 2021 * 4 posts * 157 views
BentSpurs said: I have a salvage 4WABS HCU to install in our '96 Bronco EB that the ABS warning light has been on for a few months. Is there a procedure for bench testing it before installation? ... Read more >>
August 08, 2021 * 4 posts * 131 views
Melmac39 said: I see posts about 80's back window and not sure they apply to 78-79. Here's my problem, back window did roll down, then wouldn't roll up. Likely because my brother didn't roll ... Read more >>
August 09, 2021 * 3 posts * 54 views
HOLLISTERBULLDAWG said: I continue to have problems removing that upper bolt on the starter in my '92 Bronco. It must be seized badly. Trying to work around the oxygen sensor adds increased difficulty. ... Read more >>
August 04, 2021 * 7 posts * 510 views
92broncoeb said: I am having a **** of a time locating a windshield wiper blade that will work in the 92 EB Bronco. The arms on the truck now have a post or pin (which ever helps describe it better.) ... Read more >>
August 06, 2021 * 4 posts * 206 views
CLHBronco said: The steering shaft in my 1974 Bronco has "play" in it inside the steering column. It drives and steers fine but something is obviously wrong and/or missing. I have included a picture ... Read more >>
August 06, 2021 * 5 posts * 165 views
J.D. 1966 said: Does anyone know 1966 170 engine heater hose diagram / layout ? maybe a picture ? Read more >>
August 03, 2021 * 4 posts * 325 views
majorcatch22 said: I have a '79 that is hard to start when cold. Does the carburetor for the 400 engine use a automatic chock or manual one? If it is manual, I can't find an in the dashboard chock ... Read more >>
August 07, 2021 * 3 posts * 143 views
chuckles1856 said: Greetings, Don't get to "play" with the Bronco much anymore but recently troubleshooting running rough and discovered the 4x4 is not working. If it's not one thing it's another. ... Read more >>
August 06, 2021 * 3 posts * 198 views
Bricknose said: I went to start her yesterday it start perfect like always move it 3 -4 feet and jump in and it wouldn't start it's got a bypass push button starter always worked great . No lights ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...