Win A Broncozone.com Windshield Decal!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zakcode

Reaction score
when do i get mine?i think they could be a good fund raiser!i bought a couple decals from a local shop that has done work on my bronco,for six bucks each its good advertising for them and it would be a good way to get the word out about the site to people that might be interested in offroading.maybe it wouldnt hurt to print them up and offer them to members for a small fee also.come on dont make us beg! some of us do own broncos so we are good at bartering for the things we need! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> please my windsheild may fall apart if i dont get a decal.

88pimpin

Postwhore, Pimpin Ain't Easy
Reaction score
You could also do a raffle for window decals. Have people send $1-2 and have a drawing. That'll more than pay for the decal, and help raise money for the site. I got some more ideas. I'll post them on the thread for site improvements.

avp12304

Reaction score
2 months thats it? that is awsome, i like this site a lot, i visit here regularly now,

4xfan78

Reaction score
To help out with the cost of the site I would suggest having two different decals. One to give as an award and one that we could buy. Just a thought since so many said they would but one. I know I would buy it.

A

ABOVE MUDD

I want a big, gigantic sticker across the top, so everyone can see "BroncoZone.com"!!! I like the poll idea, when does it start???
>:) >:) >:) He told me chics would diggit >:) >:) >:)

coop7379

Reaction score
i know i would definetly buy one if we are able to. there are also alot of people in my town who drive brocos in my town that i dont know so it would be great advertisiing. i know my truck could use some more stickers B)

88pimpin

Reaction score
Oooh...more stickers. Adds 50 HP!

Actually, I'm gonna put on a windshield sticker, kinda tribal design with Ford in the center, and a sticker with a ***** chick sitting on a Ford symbol. ROCKON!

walterm

Reaction score
I haven't seen anyone from louisiana on here aside from me, so come on, try offering them to members. even if it's for sale, it's great advertisement and think about this, wouldn't you like to see trucks at trail rides,jamborees, etc. all proudly displaying Broncozone in thier rides? ****, I'd gladly put one on my bronco. lord knows, I don't know of anybody here even hearing of broncozone, muchless a member. and lastly, for something so new this is got to be the best site I've seen in a while.

88pimpin

Reaction score
Some websites give them with a membership. Don't know how things are around here.

(Memberships are when you pay per year to become an actual member and get discounts on sponsoring websites.)

Broncoboy07

Bronco Obsession
Reaction score
I am brand new to Bronco zone and love to help fellow Broncinians in need. I have no Bronco but can hardly wait untill I can afford one. How do I get my location on my user info? If you want, please post it on the First Bronco topic. Thank you. [-o<

OP
OP
A

admin1

Supreme Commander
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I got a place right around the corner that wants to do them for me, can any of you tell me what they go for at other sites (both price and shipping). Also does anyone know of any good other places to get them made?

Thanks,

Dana

silicon_bronco

Reaction score
I liked the ida of it on a random pick of the month thing. If you are going to base it on who helped out the most in a month, that would only be a hand full every month, And you all know who you are.. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I say this with kindness to the helpers of the list.. Now people like my self who are inspired to know more about the bronco and maybe even learn to wrench our own bronco someday can not add as much to the who helped out the most in a month kind of pick and there for would most likely not get picked.. Just my thoughts..

PS.

I would proudly put one on my Bronco, hint, Hint, Hint..... ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ps,Ps.

I have been making stickers for a long time now and this guy has the best price I know of.

http://www.stickerguy.com/

This stickers will last a very long time in all wether.

I know of a few other sticker makers price is 10 15 higher and do not last as long.

Sticker guy can take about a month for turnaround but worth it all the way.. If you order in hi volume the turnaround is not a long.. It is all in his site.. if you need any help with all of it let me know..

heath

ps,ps,ps.

I would also buy one as well..

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke