White wall or Black facing out on Tires???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bronc-o-bug

Reaction score
I know that probably one of the most asked questions on this site is What size tire fits? I already figured that out.

I have a 95 Bronco. White. 6" lift, and I am putting 35 12.50 15 BF Goodrich ATs on American Racing Outlaw II wheels (full size spare). Just wanted to get anyones input as to whether I should mount them with the white lettering facing out or in.

I hope this is not too graphic for this forum, but I always say Opinions are like buttholes. Everyones got one...

bassplayer07

Reaction score
I'd say it depends on your preference for one. Also another deciding factor is what color is your bronco? My white bronco looked better, imo, with black walls out. Whereas my blue bronco looked better with white walls out.

90windsor

Reaction score
when mine was white i had whitewalls out, and when it was primered in grey i had them facing in. both looked good in my opinion

rubberdust

Reaction score
depends on what look you want, one thing to consider is how much scuffing on the sidewalls will the tires get? If you do a bunch of rubbing against rocks or curbs the white underneath the black rubber on the white letter side will start to show through as you wear on the sidewalls.

OP
OP
B

bronc-o-bug

Reaction score
Thanks for all the input. I wound up going with blackwalls out, and am happy with the decision.

stusainte

Reaction score
I also have a 95 with 35X12.5X15s with the black walls out in my opinion they look tougher that way Good luck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23