Wheels On A 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88pimpin

Postwhore, Pimpin Ain't Easy
Reaction score
Alright, when it comes to wheels with hubs, I'm not very experienced. So, when you take off a wheel, there's 3 parts, right? (I've taken it off before.) The actual wheel and tire, the hub, and a piece that goes around the hub on the outside of the wheel.

If I bought some wheels for my Bronco, the piece that goes on the outside of the hub that's connected to the wheel, that may not be needed, correct? Like, if I went with the wheels listed below:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP..._PcY_BID_Stores

Now with these, I wouldn't need it either, would I?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP..._PcY_BIN_Stores

I'm new at this, so I'm not sure what all I would do. I want wheels, I'm just not sure about how they would look when I put them on, or if there's any problem with getting wheels to fit on here. I know about the 5x5.5" bolt pattern, so I'm good there.

Any other good deals for wheels out there? I can basically get brand new wheels for under $300. Shipping is usually $80-100 on a set of wheels, so with it included, that helps me out. Around here, I'd spend more than that.

94_bronc

Reaction score
you dont need to remove the hubs to get the tire off

the 2nd set look almost like factory wheels

the center section of the wheels are removeable on all wheels other wise they couldn't be balanced

if you do any off roading i wouldn't get alum wheels they break instead of bend like steel

b4 you bid on any wheel ask the seller if they have open centers for them most will might cost more

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23