What tire carriers are interchangeable?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ottergt

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm realtively new to the site (been lurking for a while), and have a question about outsied tire carriers/racks.

What model year carriers will fit '95-'96 Broncos?

I'm looking for a truck again (had an '87 XLT 5.0L and sold it in '01) and found a local '95 that no longer has the outside spare tire carrier. I'd like to get the same kind that came on that year (with the curved handle...vs the straighter, square handle that came on the '89 my mom had).

Th current owner had the carrier removed because "it was a pain in the butt" and had all the holes filled. Also had 30" tires installed because the 31" tires were "too big". :huh:

Anyway, thanks for the help!

--Otter

tattoo_skullhead

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm realtively new to the site (been lurking for a while), and have a question about outsied tire carriers/racks.

What model year carriers will fit '95-'96 Broncos?

I'm looking for a truck again (had an '87 XLT 5.0L and sold it in '01) and found a local '95 that no longer has the outside spare tire carrier. I'd like to get the same kind that came on that year (with the curved handle...vs the straighter, square handle that came on the '89 my mom had).

Th current owner had the carrier removed because "it was a pain in the butt" and had all the holes filled. Also had 30" tires installed because the 31" tires were "too big". :huh:

Anyway, thanks for the help!

--Otter
i still have mine that i took off my 96..i dont use it because i run 35" tires and they are too big for it..where are u located?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23