WHAT does this fan shroud fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muddrivermike

Reaction score
I have a fan shroud that I bought off ebay a while ago,and going by the decription it was supposed to fit my bronco.IT DOESNT.So I bought one off bronco grave yard...The part number on the side D7TA-8146-FA.I need to know what 70 something ford this fits so I can just re-sell it again.Everywhere I look I keep finding part numbers close to this but no match.I figure maybe someone on here might have a book or listing or something that will tell what this fit...Oh the measurements are 18.5 x 26....Thanks Mike :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
muddrivermike

muddrivermike

Reaction score
Ok 50Joe looked this up and what he found said it would fit a 77 and up f series or bronco 351/400 with AC without super cooling.Anybody else have any more input?

100_4997.JPG

andre

Reaction score
D7TA-8146-FA.I

d is year that 70s

7 so it 1977

T is for truck bronco

8000 TO 8999 ARE COOLING AND GRILLE PARTS

SO I THINK THIS RADIATOR SHROUD FOR 77 BRONCO MAY FIT INLINE SIX AND V8'S

BUT JUST MY OPIGNON

ANY ONE GOT 77 BRONCO TO CONFIRM THIS ??

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
muddrivermike

muddrivermike

Reaction score
Id like to know for sure exactly what this fits so I can re-sell it and try to get some money back on it.

95 buckin bronco

Reaction score
I have a fan shroud that I bought off ebay a while ago,and going by the decription it was supposed to fit my bronco.IT DOESNT.So I bought one off bronco grave yard...The part number on the side D7TA-8146-FA.I need to know what 70 something ford this fits so I can just re-sell it again.Everywhere I look I keep finding part numbers close to this but no match.I figure maybe someone on here might have a book or listing or something that will tell what this fit...Oh the measurements are 18.5 x 26....Thanks Mike :angry:
actually my 95 bronco has a similiar number to that i cant remeber exactly what the number is but i do remeber seein that number on it not sure if it helps but thought i would tell u anyway.

50joe

Reaction score
wow didnt see all those other replys lol my bad
LOL, hey it's sunday. My brain shuts off on Sunday's too. But just for another piece of useless info, that's a standard grouping of numbers Ford uses on all their parts. They stand for years, what system of the truck it's for, motor size in this case, and so forth. My parts guy broke down the specifics for me once, but like I said, its Sunday.

OP
OP
muddrivermike

muddrivermike

Reaction score
See even on LMC truck,The one part number matches up except the last 2 letters,Which one mine is FA ..Everything Ive checked into goes along with 50Joe's answer 77-79 F series or bronco 351m-400m with AC,,,WITHOUT super cool..So Im leaving it at that.My truck has a heavier cooling system than what this shroud is for.So thanks for everyones help.Ill eventualy get off my ass and list it on craigslist or ebay.I cant even remember what I paid for it.So at this point What I get will be what I get for it. :)>-

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar