Wanted C6 FIXED yoke

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muddrivermike

Reaction score
OK. Maybe someone here has one or can point me in a direction. Im gonna be building a 460 with a C6. Im gonna run a divorced case. SO the C6 needs the fixed yoke setup like the highboys and early 60s? C6s. So I bought the fixed yoke tail housing and shaft. So far I can NOT find the 10 spline fixed yoke for these or the washer and nut. Along with the ball bearing and snap ring in the tail housing. Anyone have either a diagram, part numbers, Something?? This set up only came on the FE C6 trans'. But is compatible with the 385 series C6s. The difference were the bellhousing patterns. I cant believe that I cant find one on this planet, well the internet at least.:LOL: Any help would uhhh Help.. MIke

OP
OP
muddrivermike

muddrivermike

Reaction score
So after coming across an F series forum. It had someone looking for the same yoke as I am. So far I have a spicer number which might be it. The company we have make driveshafts for us is a spicer dealer. So next time I go there I'm gonna have them check that number. I'll let y'all know

johnnyreb

Reaction score
The trans is a 2wd trans but with a fixed yoke instead of a slip yoke these two pics are from online to show what they look like. View attachment 31063View attachment 31064
I,ll try and find one hear. Try this guy at Erbacon,W.Va.(Eddie Weese 304-619-2289 ) now he,s got a highboy in awhile back and I was told he had all Fords in his place and all makes and years. Also you might try Herald Posey at 304-847-7463--both are in Webster County,West Virginia and they are reasonable. I,ll look aroung hear and see what I can find. Good luck.. Tell Herald-- Butch Nicholas told you about him. He,s also real knowledge able on Fords

OP
OP
muddrivermike

muddrivermike

Reaction score
I,ll try and find one hear. Try this guy at Erbacon,W.Va.(Eddie Weese 304-619-2289 ) now he,s got a highboy in awhile back and I was told he had all Fords in his place and all makes and years. Also you might try Herald Posey at 304-847-7463--both are in Webster County,West Virginia and they are reasonable. I,ll look around hear and see what I can find. Good luck.. Tell Herald-- Butch Nicholas told you about him. He,s also real knowledge able on Fords
Thanks. When I get a chance I'll call em. I gotta find out why I'm not getting notifications from here. There must be something in my settings I'm unaware of. That's why I've been delayed in responding. Didn't know y'all replied.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Thanks. When I get a chance I'll call em. I gotta find out why I'm not getting notifications from here. There must be something in my settings I'm unaware of. That's why I've been delayed in responding. Didn't know y'all replied.
I think everyone is having the same problem. We are FINALLY getting some snow. About 6 inches so far and still snowing. Had 6 deer feeding tonight. Hopefully in a couple of weeks I will make iy over to Webster. My sister is suppose to be and her boy friend will be their. He had 6 surgerys. For kidney stones.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I think everyone is having the same problem. We are FINALLY getting some snow. About 6 inches so far and still snowing. Had 6 deer feeding tonight. Hopefully in a couple of weeks I will make iy over to Webster. My sister is suppose to be and her boy friend will be their. He had 6 surgerys. For kidney stones.
Mike,did you find the parts?

OP
OP
muddrivermike

muddrivermike

Reaction score
Just a follow up. I pulled the Cummins and going back to a stock ford setup. Except gonna build up a 460 I have now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JWBronco1996