Wanna Trade Gto For Bronco?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SMS ford bronco

Reaction score
i got a sweet 68 GTO wanting to trade for another mint condition 83 or 84 ford bronco it has to be in best shape and very clean

pic006.jpg

OP
OP
S

SMS ford bronco

Reaction score
well its got a 400 small block in it with triple carbs hurst throw shifter with elderbrock racing cam new drilled rotor brakes all the way around new candy blue paint new crager rims just way to much to list

DesertBronco

Reaction score
SMS,

That's a sweet machine - GTO's my fave. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Did you do all the work, if so, sounds and looks awesome. I sold my Judge to a collector 2 years ago in search of 67-68 goat drop-top. Are you by chance located in the SW region? Would be interested in hearing more on yours, or if you have any other goats in your stable for sale.

DesertB

OP
OP
S

SMS ford bronco

Reaction score
im in south carolina but i dont really want to sell i just want to trade for a mint condition 82-84 ford bronco full size i do have another ride but its a chevy and yes me and my dad do all the work to all of our vehicles

JUST GIMME UR e- MAIL AND ILL SNED A PIC OF THE CAMARO

OP
OP
S

SMS ford bronco

Reaction score
well iwould have to see a pic of it but it needs to be in MINT condition cause im takin a big risk trading this thing for a bronco

mustangman65_79

Reaction score
Yea, I understand

I have a few, here's the main

if u want more, I can get more

Mods r at the bottem.

018_15a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
S

SMS ford bronco

Reaction score
MAN U KNOW WHAT IT IS I WASNT EVEN THINKING BOUT THAT DAMN CAR I WAS THINKG BOut THE CAMARO AT THE TIME OH BTW niCE BRONCO ANY PICS OF UNDER THE HOOD OR MAMYBE THE INSIDE?

Pictures_of_stuff_006.jpg

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Looks great! How'bout an 84 with a few extras???

thwbronco9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23