Trails In Ne Georgia?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bradt

Reaction score
I know they're out there, but anyone know of some. I'm not looking for anything crazy, but I'm putting new shocks on this week, and darnit I need to test them out a little.

I don't want to go waist deep in mud or anything, but a little dirt, hills, and bumps never hurt anyone right?

Thanks,

Brad

paintballer4ya13

Reaction score
yeah i know what you mean. im in athens and there isnt too many places to go. where are you at in N. GA? if you find any out let me know

Josh

4xfan78

Reaction score
I do not know of any places up in you're area but if you guys are ever comming down around augusta, thomson, area let me know I know of a few places to play.

OP
OP
B

Bradt

Reaction score
yeah i know what you mean. im in athens and there isnt too many places to go. where are you at in N. GA? if you find any out let me know
Josh
In lavonia. Not too far from Athens or Carnesville. I've got somebody supposed to show me some watersheds around here where people go. I'll let you guys know if it's anything good.

brad

C

Curtis Barnhart

I'm a member of a 4WD Club out of Atlanta called thte Georgia Bounty Runners 4WD Club. There's only one good off-road place in North Geogia it is called Beasley **** OHV Area. It is a little bit of a challenge. If you need info about this area I can help you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane