trails in jersey?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TotalChaos

Reaction score
i hear ya....my truck was an oven when i got in it today even though its all open
yeah... i want to take the top off but its too hot.. and if it does sprinkle... lol... only downside is my ac blows as hot as the heater... need to get it recharged i think

swampthing

Reaction score
its easy just follow the instructions...and i may have found something new out about my truck so i will have a little surprise for you guys tomorrow

TotalChaos

Reaction score
its easy just follow the instructions...and i may have found something new out about my truck so i will have a little surprise for you guys tomorrow
yeah.. awesome.. oh i found a working c-6 for 200 bucks... is that a good deal? im bout to call the guy and buy it now... lol then all i need is the driveshafts...

TotalChaos

Reaction score
very good deal especially if its in very good working condition
im debating what tranny to get... dunno what to do... good times today though... had a ton of fun in the mud and i am sure the mud had fun in my truck... lol... but deff good times.. must do it again soon...

swampthing

Reaction score
yes very good time out there...decent amount of carnage to my truck but hey its what happens...my truck shocked the crap outta me out there today walked right through everything

TotalChaos

Reaction score
yes very good time out there...decent amount of carnage to my truck but hey its what happens...my truck shocked the crap outta me out there today walked right through everything
yeha i was happy withthe way my truck performed out there today as well.. she did good for being broke for the last week...

BroncoJoe19

Reaction score
Swampthing, it was great meeting you, your brother and dad, and so many of your friends today. You wheel with a great group of guys, thankyou for inviting me and TotalChaos to join you and your friends.

Everyone in my party had a great time, and are looking forward to doing it again some time. My brother was extreemly grateful that someone made the recommendation that he leave his truck at the front gate.

I'll see what I can do about getting the videos I took to you, and the pictures that my brother took.

Once again... thanks so much. Had a great time.

TotalChaos,

It was great meeting you as well, and I really want to thank you for picking up the straps, and shackels for me.

Your truck did great, while I got pulled out twice!

I'm thinking I'm gonna have to do something about that. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

joe

TotalChaos

Reaction score
Swampthing, it was great meeting you, your brother and dad, and so many of your friends today. You wheel with a great group of guys, thankyou for inviting me and TotalChaos to join you and your friends.
Everyone in my party had a great time, and are looking forward to doing it again some time. My brother was extreemly grateful that someone made the recommendation that he leave his truck at the front gate.

I'll see what I can do about getting the videos I took to you, and the pictures that my brother took.

Once again... thanks so much. Had a great time.

TotalChaos,

It was great meeting you as well, and I really want to thank you for picking up the straps, and shackels for me.

Your truck did great, while I got pulled out twice!

I'm thinking I'm gonna have to do something about that. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

joe
i wouldn't call it getting pulled out... more like directional assistance through a harsh area... lol

yeah i'm not sure why my truck doesn't seem to get stuck... i'm sure it will if i make a run at some of that gumbo mud like the Toyota did yesterday... but i think i am going to step up to some bigger tires... maybe the TSLs or the Boggers... haven't decided yet...

swampthing

Reaction score
workin on another little toy to be taking out there as well plenty of people to ride with so thanks for the offer...hopefully we can do it again soon

TotalChaos

Reaction score
workin on another little toy to be taking out there as well plenty of people to ride with so thanks for the offer...hopefully we can do it again soon
about them bigger tires... you know where i can get some for cheap...? if Chris don't come to you really soon i might have to take them ones you have off your hands..... lol... i think they would look good on my truck...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23